Chapter 1

Things to remember: Neji is still alive and Hinata doesn't retire as a shinobi

Ino POV

"AHHHHHHH" That's us. The ones screaming like there's no tomorrow. Hinata Uzumaki, Sakura Uchiha, Tenten Hyuga and me, Ino Yamanaka. Right now the people that kidnapped us are torturing us with all these different types of weapons. From knifes to whips to crowbars. You name it they have it. The reason being is that we tried to escape yet again. This torture session has been going on for awhile. After all of this is done, they will most likely rape us again and again to fill their sexual desire for god knows how long. As much as we hate these men for violating and touching us. A right we saved only for our husbands. (They are the only ones who can touch us in any sexual way) We can't do anything. They always chain us so we can't move and if we do there will be a sudden jolt on the chains that will make the chains tighter. Then when that is all over they will bring us to these metal death traps and strap us down so we can't move. And to make it even more difficult for us, they put chakra draining cuffs on us 24/7 so we can't use our chakra. Then when they had their fun of injecting and forcefully putting things in our bodies, we get sent into the battle arena where we get to test these 'new' powers they gave us. And because of all the drugs that are put into our bodies we have a rush of adrenaline so we can actually fight the ninjas and not worry about the pain that they made us go through just moments ago. This whole process goes on for a minimal of 14 hours. But how can we tell. There is no sense of time here. None of us will be surprised if years have gone by living in this hell hole. And if that is the case we have been presumed dead. This whole fiasco has become a routine. Torture, rape, experiment, battle. I always wondered where they get so many ninja from. Cause whenever we kill 10, 20 more show up. If we're lucky we'll get some food. But that's only like once every 2 weeks.  

//Time Skip//

Tenten POV

We all get back in our cell that we have been forced to call home for now. The walls are covered in blood from all the ninjas we killed and it also has ours as well. (But mostly the ninjas) The floors are dirty and have areas of mold. And what they gave us to wear is something you won't even say is clothing. It covers virtually nothing and when it comes to sleeping on the cold hard floor it practically feels like your sleeping naked. 

Right now we're going over the final plan to get out of this hell hole once and for all. How you ask. Well this has all become possibly because our precious Hinata has the byakugan. When they would do their daily experiments on her, her byakugan would activate automatically and since these experiments have been happening for a long time, she has memorized the base and all of the ninja and exits that we can take in order to avoid anything that will pose as a threat. All the other escape plans were so we could distract the kidnappers and ninja so they would up the security on those exits and leave the most easily accessible ones unguarded. Idiots. It should be the other way around. After revising the plan once more we all put our hands in. Symbolizing, that whatever happens tonight, we will be in this together. 

//Time skip// 

Hinata POV 

It is very dark and all the guards were sleeping. Tenten was checking to see if the cost was clear. I kept looking at her waiting for when she would give us the signal that indeed the guards are all asleep. After a few seconds, which felt like hours, she puts her hand up in an OK manner. Now you may be asking, how can you slip past these highly trained ninjas undetected. Well to answer that question these highly trained ninja think they are the shit and they can take on anyone. Wrong. In fact the ninjas that are supposed to be guarding us are low chunin mid chunin most. And that's stretching it. They think just because we have chakra cuffs on us and have just been to a torture session a couple hours ago that we can't fight. Well they're dead wrong. We all have been through this enough times to have our mind and bodies a just to this.