Chapter 15 (InoxSai fight)

No ones POV

The battle had begun and both parties had stepped back and made distance. Sai immediately grabbed his scroll and brush and drew 2 big lions. Ino on the other hand had stayed there with a kunai in hand. 

Within seconds the lions charged at Ino and had prepared to attack her. Before they could make contact Ino had vanished and reappeared in front of Sai planning on attacking the source. 

Ino slashed with her kunai aiming for his head knowing he will dodge it. And he did. He took a couple steps back and drew a lot of snakes. "Ninja art: Snakes" and with that all the snakes rushed towards Ino. 

Finally deciding to make her move, she decided on a wind attack. "Wind style: Great breakthrough." she pushed all of the snakes away from her and they all went back to ink. 

Seems like this isn't going to work. I have to get close to her. He put his scroll back and took his taijutsu stance. "Oh your gonna fight me with taijutsu huh. Interesting. Well come on Sai. Show me what you got." 

She too got in her stance. He went rushing towards her with a fist aimed at her face. She ducked down and punched Sai in the gut. It connected and he got pushed back a couple feet. He looked back at her and rushed at her again. He didn't want her to have any time to do her mind transfer jutsu or any other ones she had. 

Sai continued to attack her while Ino just dodged or blocked with the occasional counter. She was really assessing Sai on how he fights so she could have a solid counter attack. After a while they both stepped back. "Why aren't you attacking. This isn't like you Ino." 

"I needed data on how you fought and now I have everything. So let the show begin shall we." and with that Ino ran with a burst of speed towards Sai and punched him in the face making him tumble back until he hit the wall with a loud thud. 

Ino stood there waiting for Sai to get back up. He took a couple steps forwards and rushed towards Ino. He aimed a punch at her face but she dodged but his other hand was on the way for her stomach. 

Seeing this Ino swatted his hand away and got low to the ground and extended her leg intent in tripping him. He jumped up and went a couple steps back to make space. He then began making fast hand signs and in seconds there was water shooting from his mouth. 

Ino dodged that quickly and made hand signs of her own for an earth style earth wall. At once walls made of earth began sprouting in the arena. After that she used a lightning style on the ground. 

"Ninja art: Super beast scroll." and a bird came out which Sai jumped on and flew up. Ino looked up and smirked. "Oh whatever shall I do. I can't reach you all the way up there." she said. 

With that she closed her eyes and began focusing on the mark on her forehead. It glowed and marking's where covering her body. She opened her eyes and looked at the bird. Suddenly Sai began getting pulled towards the area by an unknown force. 

In seconds, the bird was absorbed into Ino by the power of her mark. Sai dropped down and looked at her. "How did you do that." he asked. "I have the power to make your ink completely useless. 

You have to try another method to defeat me honey. Perhaps a justu or taijutsu." she said knowing full we he was a supporting ninja of long range and aerial attacks. Sai brought his scroll out and brought forth snakes and mice commanding them to go to Ino. 

They obeyed and once they were near her, they got absorbed into power for Ino she had used. "Well if you're not gonna come then I will." With that she rushed with speed at him aiming punches and kicks that he dodged but some got hit.