~Chapter 1: Stop Imagining My Death~

Before everything! I want to say I really adore Crystal's Shima. If you didn't notice by the summary, this is a collab between me and Gaming Crystal

~~~~~~~

Urata quickly walked through the halls of the castle, searching for Senra, the prince of Shera. He opened Senra's bedroom door and found the man staring out his balcony.

 "Prince Senra!" Urata calls out and quickly bows. "The king and queen have requested your presence in the throne room."

 Leaning forward across the railing, his head resting against his palm, the blond let out a sigh as the peace he was trying to enjoy was broken. "Right. I'm coming." Lifting himself up, he let his legs carry him, stopping beside the shorter male. "What have I said about calling me with formalities?" Gently, his fist bumped the side of the brunet's head. He softly hummed and beckoned for the knight to follow behind.

 What could have been so important?

Urata obediently follows behind the prince. "I'm a knight. I HAVE to call you by formalities. I could lose my job if I don't. Do you want me to lose my job?"

"No...yet, when it is just the two of us-" While walking, he turned around to face the other and locked eyes. "I'm telling you not to. Friends don't call each other 'prince.'" He cringed at the words. "Are we not friends after all these years? Hm?"

 Urata sighs in defeat. "I suppose we are. You'll probably need one especially after this conversation." Urata stops walking as they reached the door to throne room. "I'll be out here and ready for you to talk my ear off. Good luck." 

 While reaching his arms out to open the door, he flinched and looked back, debating in his head the consequences that would follow if he instead chose to run instead of listen to whatever it was his parents wished to talk about. 'Come on...just get this over with. Then run.'

Taking in a deep breath of air, Senra braced himself and pushed the doors straight open and walked right on in. "What happened?" Typically, his family didn't ask for his presence and left him alone unless it was important.

 Senra's father and mother, the king and queen of Shera , were sitting in their respective thrones. There were also four others in the room.

"Hello, dear," Senra's mother spoke up first. "I'm glad you could get here so quickly!"
Senra's father sighs. "These people are from the Rousia kingdom."

"You must be Senra." Two other royals dressed similar to that of his parents bowed from where they were standing close by the Sheran royals.

"We were just talking about you." The Rousian King nodded.

"That still doesn't answer my question." Senra sighed and turned his gaze towards two younger males. A red haired knight and a prince like himself, but with vibrant violet hair.

Beautiful. He couldn't help thinking, distracting himself. 'Don't distract yourself Senra!'

"As you know, we've been at war for a long time and have decided it is time to make peace with one another," the Sheran queen says.

"However, it's not that simple. So, in order for this treaty of ours to work, we need you to get married to their son," the Sheran king tells his son.

As these words hit his ears, Senra immediately searched for any way to escape. An open window? The door he just came from? Unfortunately, he knew very much that in the end that wouldn't save him from such a ridiculous idea. "Don't I get a say in this?"

"Unless your 'say', is yes. No, you do not." The Rousian King spoke flat out.

Despite how much Senra disliked confrontation, he wanted nothing more than to confront someone with his fist right about now. This wasn't fair. None of this was fair. "I'm still saying no. You're not getting a yes out of me. What does your own son think of this?"