Chapter 2: Two Of A Kind

((Y/n) p.o.v.)

The source of the noise was a tall figure that stood in the alleyway with his large cloak draped over his shoulders. He seemed to be wearing a white suit and had a mutant type quirk which gave him a very interesting appearance from the neck up. I recognised him almost immediately.

It was the killer whale hero: Gang Orca!

Orca: Good grief... For petty criminals you guys sure talk like you can back it up. Too bad I called your bluff.

It was at that point he noticed me. I guess it wasn't hard to as I was just staring at the scene laid out in front of me.

Orca: You should really head along kid. It isn't safe to watch a fight with villains even if there's a pro on the job.

(Y/n): Oh! Sorry...

How convenient is that! I start thinking about the one person who was capable of becoming a hero despite their scary quirk and he appears right in front of me. Is this some sort of weird sign that I should try to be a hero? Or is this just a cruel reminder that I could never be like him. I guess it's just luck?

Orca: Uh... Kid, when I say it isn't safe for you to be here, I was sorta implying that you leave...

(Y/n): Huh? Oh! I'm sorry! I was just... Uh... Lost in thought.

Orca: Lost in thought... Yeah, sure kid...

(Y/n): Wait... Do you not believe me?

Orca: To be honest, I don't.

(Y/n): What! Why?

Orca: I meet people who are "lost in thought" all the time, but I know why they really freeze up like that. Your all just terrified of me.

(Y/n): Huh?

Orca: Can't blame you kid I know I don't exactly look friendly.

(Y/n): I'm not afraid of you.

Orca: Heh... Sure kid.

(Y/n): Seriously I'm not scared of you.

Gang Orca looked at me for a second before slowly walking towards in an intimidating fashion. He stopped a few mere inches away and from this angle I could clearly see how tall he was as he towered over me and looked down on me in an attempt to frighten me. But I'm not gonna cave that easy!

(Y/n): You need to try harder than tha-

I was interrupted by Gang Orca shouting loudly in my face in another attempt to scare but I actually quite like horror stuff so I ain't affected by a jumpscare like that.

(Y/n): All due respect, please get yourself some mints.

Orca: HAHAHA! I like you. What's your name, kid?

(Y/n): (Y/n) (L/n)

Orca: OK, (L/n), why aren't you scared of me?

(Y/n): um... Let's just say that I know what it's like to be feared, I guess...

Orca: How so?

(Y/n):uh... I guess it's better if I just show you.

I proceeded to lift my shirt slightly up so my back was exposed and so I didn't rip my uniform. I then extended out my spine to show off my quirk.

(Y/n): So can you tell why people are freaked out about my quirk? Well at least you get it, right?

Orca:... Whoa... That is creepy...

(Y/n): HEY?! I WAS TRYING TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER AND YOU CALL ME "CREEPY"!?.... well whatever, you still get why no matter how much I wanted it, I could never be a hero...

Orca: No.

All form of humour drained from his voice. As though every single fibre of his body was being as serious as it could possibly be. He looked at me with the most sincerity I had ever seen on a person and then said to me.

Orca: Kid. You can be a hero.

MHA Momo x male reader: Nothing to be scared of जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें