3.

y/n doesn't know if she should really tell finn. she doesn't want to. scared of what he's gonna think of her. she knows finn would do anything for her but she honestly doesn't know how he's gonna act in a situation like this. now knowing she has to make up some kind of excuse to tell finn since she just broke down in his arms.
———————————
y/n's pov
i'm not telling him. it's not his business, and plus, who knows what he's gonna think of me? what if he doesn't want to be my bestfriend anymore. of course i'm currently crying in his arms so i have to make up a good enough excuse. what if i just told him- "okay y/n, tell me what's wrong, what happened? are you okay?" well, i don't have any time to think of something now. "of course finn, everything is fine. i just fell and it hurt really bad and i just feel like i can't walk" that was so fucking dumb why would i say that? he probably knows i'm lying. "oh my god y/n, do u want to go to the nurse?" finn said, i'm pretty sure he actually believed that, how? "no i'm okay, thank you though, i'll see you, jack, and sophia at lunch?" i said trying to reassure him that i was okay. "okay, ya of course, love you!" "love you too finn!" ugh he literally owns my heart, genuinely the sweetest person ever.

jack's pov
walking into class, i heard something that got me scared? worried? concerned? i don't know. some kid was talking about y/n at the party over the weekend. i heard her name so i started listening because i mean y/n is one of my bestfriends. then suddenly i heard something unsettling, extremely unsettling. "did you hear y/n had sex with a random dude at the party on saturday?" what. the. fuck. i called finn as soon as i heard that. "finn what the fuck, i guess y/n had sex with a random dude at the party"

finn's pov
"finn what the fuck, i guess y/n has sex with a random dude at the party?" my heart sank. y/n is still a virgin, why would she-? she wouldn't do that with some random guy? what the hell was she thinking? "what?" "finn i'm serious, i walked into english and i just heard a group of people say
y/n's name and started listening to their conversation, that's when i heard them say she had sex with somebody she doesn't even know at the party and we both know that she is still a vir-" "gin. a virgin. ya i know. okay, wait that would kinda make sense. so this morning y/n dodged my hug when i tried to give her one, and i thought oh well that's weird, what the hell was that for? so then she tried walking away so i grabbed her wrist to turn her back around to face me and she pushed my hand off of her wrist and they were bruised. then she just fell into my chest and started balling her eyes out, she told me she fell and it felt like she couldn't walk and that's why her wrists were bruised. now that i think about it, her falling doesn't make any sense on why her wrists would be bruised." "okay wow finn. number one, why the hell would u believe that? and number two, why wouldn't she tell us. she tells us everything." "i don't know but let's just ask her at lunch" i said. i'm still confused, jack is right, why wouldn't she tell us?" "okay, bye." "bye jack."
——————————

a/n
this isn't really a good chapter but let me know if you guys want me to update more or if there is anything else you woukd want to see/read in this book!