18

i think finn is catching onto sophia. i mean he knows she's lying about something but he doesn't know what. i wonder if he's gonna tell jack or maybe even y/n. but if he finds out what she's lying about, would he tell jack and y/n? i mean, he would have to right? or else that would mean he would be the one lying to us bestfriends. and now that him and y/n are a thing, he has to be honest with her about everything but he would feel horrible if he ruined the friendship between the girls, and probably everyone in the group. but we won't know that until he finds out, IF he finds out.
———————————————

y/n

i went with the officer to one of the interrogation rooms. i say there for about 10 minutes until two different officers came in. "miss y/l/n, i'm officer brown and this is officer henry. we're going to be asking you some questions about a party that took place in town a couple weeks ago." they said to me with gently tones in their voices. "okay." i said nodding.

"so who was hosting the party? or at least who's house was it at?" officer brown asked. "um this guy named noah schnapp and his twin sister chloe. they go to my school, we're in the same grade." "okay, are you friends with them? or do you just know them from school?" "no we're friends, i've been to their house a few times to hangout and we've hung out with other friends as well." i said. "who did you go to the party with?"
"i went with my friend sophia." "and do you remember seeing anyone at the party you didn't know? or anyone that you don't remember going to your school?" asked officer henry. "no not really. i mean there are some kids that go to my school that i haven't seen around just because there's so many kids at my school but other than that no, not that i know of." "now y/n this might be a little touchy to get into so let us know when or if you start to get uncomfortable or don't want to answer the question. you can take us much time as you need to answer each question." officer henry said. i already know what they're gonna ask. i don't want to be alone. i want finn to be in here with me, i need him. "can finn please come in? please i need him with me." i said with my eyes watery. "fine. brown, send finn in here." he said. officer brown nodded and left the room to go get finn i assume.

a couple minutes later finn walks in. i get up and attach myself to his side. "finn i can't do this. i- i don't want to." i whispered in his ear. "i know y/n, but if you answer their questions we can find who did this to you and you'll never have to worry about him again." he whispered back to me, guiding my over to the chairs to sit back down. we sat down and i leaned over to finn and said "i know but i'm scared." finn looked at me for a second and then said "i'll be right here the whole time. it's okay." "o-okay." i said turning back to the officers sitting on the opposite side of the table. "y/n, did you drink at the party? maybe even got drunk?" "um ya. but everyone was-" "y/n, it's okay we aren't judging, just a question." officer henry said. "okay." i said with a slight nod. "can you tell us what you remember of the party?" brown asked. "i guess." i said looking at finn for reassurance. "well uh, i was drinking with a few friends and i know i took a LOT of shots. i um- i remember not being able to stand up straight and i was getting dizzy. and then- i - i" "it's okay
y/n, take your time." finn said. "okay. and- and then i remember seeing this guy and he started walking over to me and i'm pretty sure i fell into his arms, i think- i think he was trying to help me?" "okay what did the guys look like? can you remember?" henry asked. "um ya he- he was wearing a black sweatshirt and he had- he had brown eyes i think. he had curly hair but i don't remember what color it was. i just remember some of the curls falling over his face . and his skin, it was very pale but pretty flawless too." i said. i'm pretty sire officer brown was drawing a sketch of the man i described. both officers kept looking at finn. they're we're looking him up and down every few seconds for whatever reason. "and y/n do you remember his body type? like was he skinny? built or buff? was he maybe overweight? they asked. "um i couldn't really tell because he had a hoodie on but his hands were kind of veiny. and he picked me of pretty easily so he's probably pretty strings and works out." i said. "okay, that can help us a lot." they stopped looking at finn completely. which probably made him more comfortable. he seemed uncomfortable when they kept staring at him. i mean, i would be uncomfortable too.

"now can you tell us what you remember happening after he picked you up?" "ya i can try." i said. "i remember he took me to a room and locked the door. i- i think it was noah and chloes parents' room. i've been in both of their rooms before so i would know if it was either of their rooms. wait no- um he pushed me onto the bed and then locked the door." i said beginning to breath heavily. i could tell finn was starting to get upset. his jaw was clenched and he was pulling me closer to him. "after he locked the door he- he came over a-and and he and then he um-" i couldn't say anything else. it's like my body was stopping me. i started crying and finn pulled my head into his chest. "okay that's enough questions for today, how about you get some rest and come back tomorrow. is that okay y/n?" officer brown asked. "y-ya, that's okay." me and finn stood up and he held my hand and we walked out of the room.

i saw jack and sophia. they saw i was crying and jumped out of their seats and came over to me. sophia gave me a big hug for a couple minutes. and then jack gave me a hug. "are you okay?" he whispered in my ear. "n-no" i said. i started crying even more and i knew finn heard so he wrapped his arms around me and jack. sophia followed and wrapped her arms around me and jack as well.

i'm so glad i have them in my life. i don't know what i would do without them.

a/n

hey everyone! this is a pretty long chapter and i hope you enjoyed. this chapter isn't proof read so i'm sorry if there are any typos. love you guys! and thank you for 680+ reads!❤️