Gɪɴᴏ

Nɪɴᴀ Rᴀᴍɪʀᴇᴢ

Gino has been on my mind lately and I'm not sure why. He honestly just left an impact on me by his words. I know I would never ask for his help but it was appreciated because I know his uncle is not going to.

Iman is a special case and I wish I knew that. Somehow high sex has landed me in a situation where I'm tied to him forever. He doesn't know that I'm keeping the baby and he doesn't have to.

He doesn't deserve to be in my child's life honestly. I don't want him to try and stop me from keeping it because it's my baby and my body.

Gino comes to the club sometimes to see me dance and still gives me money.

Leaving me way more money than what I should have. I'm not complaining because I'm saving up for a baby and a place.

Cadence and I checked out places because she turns 18 this month and we plan on being set. I'm excited to live with her because I think of her as my closest friend. Although I have feelings there for her we need to focus on ourselves right now.

My dad and I are growing closer and he even took me to some of my doctor's appointments. Today is the day where I find out the gender of my baby and he unfortunately can't make it.

I called the person that I knew wouldn't mind coming.

Hᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ᴏғ Nᴇᴡ Oʀʟᴇᴀɴs
Mᴀʏ, 12ᴛʜ 2019
5:37 ᴘᴍ

"Thanks for coming wit' me G."

"No prollem lil ma. Anything for you and lil man."

"You're just so damn sure that it's a boy huh?"

"Yes, I know it's a boy. It gotta be, ain't having it no other way."

"You're a mess."

"Ms. Ramirez?"

"Yes? Coming. Let's go G."

"Um ma'am I'm afraid he can't go back unless he's the father."

"I am tha daddy Ms."

"Oh very well then."

I rolled my eyes at G and started laughing. He just shrugged.

We were put in a room and told that someone would assist me shortly.

"I never really paid attention  to your face but your eyes are blue."

"I think I know that Nina. I've been looking at my face for 18 years now."

"You don't have to be rude about it nigga. I just gave you a compliment."

"How?"

"I said your eyes are blue."

"Stating a fact is not complimenting me gurl."

"Yes it is."

"You just telling me something I know."

"Fine! Your blue eyes are nice."

"Now thas a compliment. Was it that hard?"

"Yes it felt cringey."

He laughed and the doctor walked in.

"How you kids doing today?"

"Great, thanks."

G looked at me confused.

"What G?"

"I ain't no damn kid."