Nᴇᴡ Aᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ

Nɪɴᴀ Rᴀᴍɪʀᴇᴢ

Cadence turns 18 tomorrow and I wanna do sum special for her. She deserves nice things and I set aside extra money to spoil her. I already had the money for the apartment and everything that we want in it. The furniture was ordered and the electronics were bought, just waiting to be picked up.

There are a lot of things going through my mind right now. My baby, Cadence, Gino, even Iman's no good ass.

Iman has been blowing up my phone lately and I never answer his calls. Speaking of which, he was calling again. This time I decided to pick up the phone.

"What Iman?! Stop fucking calling me!"

"Bitch I will fuck you up! Don't play wit me yo!"

"What do you want Iman?"

"You keeping that thing?"

"My baby? Yes I'm keeping my child."

"You making a mistake."

"Me and my child will have nothing to do with you and ya no good ass! I will not call or text about my child and you don't even have to know about shit! My son will be good!"

"Son? You having a boy?"

"Yes nigga! It's a boy."

"Wait. Where you at right now?"

"None of ya fucking business nigga! Leave me and mine the hell alone!"

"Imma fuck you up yo!"

"That's why I'm in this situation now. Goodbye Iman."

I hung up. He just stressed me out knowing that I didn't need that. I need to be stress free.

This was my last week working at the club because it's starting to be a little more tiring than before. No one noticed my belly except the girls who I got undressed around.

While performing I would wear my lingerie robe so that it was a distraction from my belly. I didn't want anyone asking me questions or being in my business.

Yes I was pregnant and yes I was a stripper. I'm making easy money and it's gonna last throughout the rest of my pregnancy and well after that. Everything I'm doing now is for me and my son.

HᴏʟʟʏHᴏᴇs Gᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴ's Cʟᴜʙ
3:04 ᴀᴍ

"Lemme get a private dance Cocoa."

"Y'know I'm not a cheap one. You betta stick with what you know."

"I'm willing to spend."

"Say less. Let's go."

I took his hand and walked him back to the private room.

I danced to the music until it cut off and was ready to go.

"Nah I'm not done wit'chu yet. Here."

He handed me a stack and I set it aside.

"There's more where that came from."

I kept dancing as he watched me intensely. It was kind of weird for me because it seemed as though he was undressing me with his eyes, but not in a good way.

Next thing I know he grabs my arm and throws me on the sofa.

"Get off! Stop please! I'm pregnant please stop!"