*sigh*

Byeongkwan became nervous to interrogate, due to so many children around him. The trauma and fear they may have for the rest of their lives is something Byeongkwan did not want.
"Who did it?" asked Mr Choi.
"Unfortunately, we still do not know."
"No leads?"
"Barely."
Mr Choi clicked his tongue in disappointment,"Can we really trust the police?"
"Excuse me sir, we are trying our best here! If you don't trust us I'm sure you would be willing to take on this task?" snapped Byeongkwan.
"Look at him being rude to me. Right after I heard tragic news."
"Oh shut up with your high and mighty arse! You provoked him," said the elderly woman.

Mr Choi rolled his eyes.
"When was the last time you all saw Mr Choi?" asked Byeongkwan.
"At twelve am yesterday. He left for Dean's supermarket to buy: Beacon Marshmallows for his younger sister and also a full chicken for this week Sunday's dinner. He then told us that he would be arriving late at night because he decided to go clubbing. I tried to call him at around ten o'clock but he never responded. The last time he was seen on WhatsApp was at half past eight," said Mrs Choi.
"Which club did he go to?"
"I don't know the name of it unfortunately."
"It's called Reign Club,"said the girl who had previously been eavesdropping.
"Do you know if he went with any friends?"
"He probably didn't, otherwise they might've told us about his disappearance. Unless they were the killers."
"May I please get the names of his friends that could've gone with him?"
"Ahn Jiwon and Baek Na Kyum."
"Can any of you contact them for me, please?"
Mrs Choi fetched her phone from the kitchen and called one of their numbers. She handed the phone to Byeongkwan.

"This is Baek Na Kyum on the phone," she said.
"Um, hello?" said Byeongkwan.
"Huh? Who is this?"
"I am Detective Kim Byeongkwan from the Seoul Police Station. I need to meet with you and the fellow named Ahn Jiwon."
"Erm, okay... Where though? And what for."
"At Reign Club. It's concerning something about your friend Choi Eun-ho."
There was a long pause.
"Okay, I'll see you there in ten minutes" he replied dropping the call first.

Byeongkwan thanked Mrs Choi and handed back her phone.
"Um, would any of you be willing to accompany me to meet them?" he asked.
"I will come," said the girl who'd revealed most.
"I'll come with as well," replied her mother.
Byeongkwan nodded and waited for them to get ready.
"Um, Mister?" said one of the small children.
"Err, yes?"
"Does this mean we have to die too?"
Byeongkwan looked at the child with concerned confusion.
"Don't ask that type of question, Ji-ho,"said her father.
"B-but daddy~, granny told us that they go for one of us, they deal with the rest of us. We would die anyway since they are a killer so that's the re-"
"JI-HO!" her father got impatient, "Please just go to your room."

Byeongkwan felt even more uneasy once he heard her begin to cry. His two companions eventually showed up and they left.
The silence in the car was very unsettling so Byeongkwan switched on his rock music. He still felt uncomfortable but there wasn't really anything he could do.

They arrived at the club. It looked very dodgy... A place prone to extreme violence and smelly sex. Byeongkwan opened the doors for the ladies, they thanked him and stomped into the area. He followed. They were greeted by a drunk old man exiting the building. He stunk of whiskey and looked like he takes meth. Eun-ho's relatives questioned why he would go to such a place. They looked around for Na-kyum and Jiwon although detective Kim had no idea what they looked like. The girl spotted them by the bar area, speaking with disappointed faces.

"There they are," she pointed, walking towards them as Byeongkwan and her mother followed.
The two stood up and greeted the latters.
"Is he really dead?" asked Jiwon.
"Yes," said the girl.
Jiwon and Na-Kym looked at each other. Their faces told Byeongkwan they knew something.
"Okay, so I didn't ask you what time he came here, could you ple-"
"Six," Mrs Choi interrupted Byeongkwan.
"Okay... Where were you two at the time?"
"We were with him ⸺ as suspected⸺ nobody else was with us. We immediately came with him here and nobody was speaking to him for the time being. Eventually some guy with purple coloured hair started dancing with him. He seemed pretty persistent to hook up with him, but Eun-ho is straight... So he rejected him. We walked away and sat right at this bar here. You are sitting right in his spot sir, " said Jiwon.
"Oh... Do you know the name of this man?" asked Byeongkwan.
"I don't."
"Neither do I," added Na-Kyum.
"Anyway, after a while Eun-ho got a bit tipsy and went to the bathroom. Na-Kyum and I stayed here. He was taking a really long time to come back, we called him by phone but he never responded. Went to the bathroom he wasn't there. We supposed he went home⸺ since he's just randomly left before ⸺ and stayed a bit longer. We never saw that purple haired guy again or Eun-ho ever again."
"Okay, thank you very much, please stay here."

Byeongkwan went over to the bartender asking for his boss. He met the boss in a smoke-stenched room. The boss's chair was facing the back of the room, couldn't see anyone but Byeongkwan could hear panting coming from it. Byeongkwan cleared his throat and the chair shook. He heard somebody faffing and zips being tugged at. The chair spun, revealing a very small man that had a fake smile plastered on his face.
"Hello~" he greeted.
"Detective Kim Byeongkwan from the Seoul Police Station," the man stood up and did a salute which made Byeongkwan cringe, "I am here to investigate a case regarding a recent murder case from a serial killer. The victim from last night was last seen here by his friends and was apparently approached by a man with purple hair, do you know him by any chance?"
The man cleared his throat," Err, no I don't."
Byeongkwan sighed,"May I please have a look at the security footage from yesterday around five fifty?"
"Yes, sure! Come with me, Detective."
Byeongkwan followed him and asked for his name.
"Elliot Pines, Sir."
"Where are you from?"
"The USA."
"And you own this dingy club?
Elliot paused then nodded.
"Okay... I lived in Canada once."
"Oh, you speak English!"
"Yes," he replied back in English still.
"I have some family in Canada so I visit there sometimes. It's so cold," giggled Elliot.
Byeongkwan kept quiet, leaving Elliot embarrassed.

They reached the security room and saw a guy reading profusely. He had his hands in his hair.
"Err, Andy."
"WE ARE DEAD, EL!"
"Andy."
"I SAW HIM LAST NIGHT! HE'S COMING FOR US! WE NEED TO-"
"Andy! Forget that now and look here, you idiot!"
Andy turned behind him and saw a mighty tall man. His eyes widened as he saw his fine structure.
"Greetings sir!"
"Yes ⸺" Detective Kim continued his reasoning for being there.
"Oh deary me. I was on duty yesterday, still though now. I do remember seeing him, his hair was so eye-catching. He'd been coming up to people then moving to another one. Let me get the footage from when he arrived," he started searching for it.