1.Pain

The sound of joy,laughing, joking,dancing and singing

The sound of joy,laughing, joking,dancing and singing.Three best friends Summer, Ava and Chole on a road trip.

They are the happiest person on earth enjoying the road trip.

Nothing is better than to have a road trip with your BFF.

Not a sleepover, hangout or even shopping aren't so fun than a road trip.

Every single moment was full of joy for them.

The moment was far from what we called evil or bad.

--------------
Flashback

As Chole was editing our picuture,Ava and I decided to choose the best picuture to upload on instagram

Every pictures has the best memories on it.The memory that will always be remember.

(A few moment later)

"CLANG!!CLASH!!!" The loud voice of the crash sound like a nuclear bomb was exploding.

I was laying down on the road and there was tons of blood flowing down my head.My head was so painful as if someone has shot me.

My eyes were blurry as I scanned around the road.

I finally found Chole laying down unconscious on the pool of blood.Slowly tears flow down my cheek.

I really wanted to run to her on the other side and hugged her as tight as I could but no I can't even stand up.

No matter how hard I tried I just ended up aching my head more.

I wonder where Ava was she could be laying next to me

Nope.Ava wasn't next to me.
My blurred vision tried to scanned around the road again but she was no where found.

I begun to sobbed helplessy.There was only the sound of my sobbing.Not even the sound from any human being except mine.