2.Life goes on

The past few weeks was actually boring

The past few weeks was actually boring. The needles,doctors,nurse and pills that taste horrible.

Skylar and Ashely decided to bring me our photo album.The photo album really help me gained back some of the memories.

This week is getting fun as mom and dad sing me a song, Ashely bring me cupcake from her
baking class, and Skylar telling me a bunch of story back then including why I quit basketball even if I'm super good at it.

Things are getting well and my brain is slowly functioning again.But still one thing I haven't remember was how I lost my freaking memory.

"Mom,please tell me how I lost my memory"

"Dad,please the truth"

"Skylar,please I beg you"

"Ashely,please please"

I asked them but they just ignored it or changed the subject.

●●●●
Days pass to weeks to months and years.I'm stucked in this hospital,seriously it is a year now but the doctor still haven't let me go home.

Then my mom appeared without knocking the door....

"Happy Birthday to you"mom sing and dad playing the guitar while Skykar holding the cake,jucies and Ashely holding a bunch of present and ballons.

"Mom you are freaking me out"and she chuckled.

I peek at the cake but it's placed plain white box which I can't see through and a red ribbon tied neatly aroung the box.Perfect!!!

"Swettie we are having a picnic at..."before my mom could say Ashely cut her off saying"It's your BIRTHDAY!!"

"Yeah,I do remember it's my birthday, Ash" And everyone giggle.

"Ok now let's go guys,come on"Skylar yelled.

"But where are we going?"

"It's a suprise" Dad said in a french accent which made everyone laugh so hard.

Skylar bring me a cute mini dress.
~~~~