Important Announcement: Please Don't Skip

Hey guys,I have something I need to share with you all in regards to this book and potentially this series as a whole.

I've been trying to update a little more consistently in hopes of brightening people's day due to the lock-downs and quarantines that have been instated throughout the United States and the rest of the globe. But in this rush to keep updates flowing, I completely forgot about the number of chapters I've already written for this book.

What I've done this far for each of my Assassin stories is keep the number of chapters in a book between 35-40 chapters. This one is currently at 34 and I'd usually wrap things up in a somewhat fluid manner within the next couple chapters, then start on book 5. Only problem is that my current book-cover artist is indisposed at the moment and I don't like posting a story without the signature style of cover; I'm worried having a blank cover will confuse people and, honestly, it just doesn't feel the same.

I don't like asking people for things, especially in times like this. And since I'm out of a job right now, I can't afford to pay anyone to make it for me. My computer doesn't have the right qualifications for me to make it myself, either.

Which leaves me at two options, options that I'm asking you guys to vote on since I care about your thoughts and opinions. Yes, writing this story has been an adventure for me but the only thing that really keeps me coming back is you guys. This series is just as much a part of you as it is a part of me and I think you guys should have a say in what we do next. 

The first option is that I exceed the normal number of chapters indefinitely. If we do decide to go down this path, then I'm kind of tempted to just write the rest of the entire series on this one book. I'll have to separate certain areas so you know when a portion of a story that was intended to be a "book" has started and ended and the chapters would probably reach into the hundreds, possibly between 100-400. I plan on continuing to write through this second generation consisting of Luke, Leia, and the triplets, then the third generation as well where I'll stop after what would be considered the 9th film of the saga.

(Quick side note: Within this time-range, I'd like to start working on a Maul prequel book that explains his story leading up to meeting Padme in the cantina. It'll be similar to my Clone story, meaning it'll just be one long book with a long number of chapters with plot points that'll intertwine with the plot of the base Assassin series. Also if you haven't read my Clone fanfic, The Varactyl Squadron Commander, I strongly recommend that you do, considering it will play a huge part in the backstory of main characters  in the future. It takes place towards the end of the Clone Wars and involves a few important characters from the Clone Wars series. If you would like to read it, you can find it on my profile or I'll try and see if I can link it in the comment section below. It currently has over 50 chapters, each one ranging at least 2000 words. It is kinda brutal though so if you don't like gore, this is just a little warning.)

The second option is that I wrap up this book in the next few chapters and wait for my current cover-artist. I know everyone is busy with school work and keeping themselves sane, so I wouldn't hold it against her to take this time off. No one needs extra stress right now, so I don't want to put that on her plate if she's in an intense situation. But once this book ends, I don't know when I'll get back to updating the story as a whole in general again. I know it sounds silly but I don't want to give you guys something that's ugly to look at. I know you can't judge a book by its cover but you all deserve a better product than stale-font words with a blurry background. You've been dedicated this long, I feel it would be borderline disrespectful to do you all such a disservice.

I'll post this announcement and see what you guys have to say over the next few days, then let you know which path you all ultimate want to choose. I'm so grateful for all of you and I hope you guys are doing okay right now. The world is a scary place at the moment and I want to do whatever I can for you guys to help relieve a little stress you might be feeling. If any of you need to talk with someone about anything, I'm always here. Feel free to send me a message if you guys are feeling down and I'll do my best to cheer you up. Stay safe, wash your hands. Love you all.

~Madness