CHAPTER 3: Joining The League of Villains

Dabi's POV:

Do to the scars. I knew no one would recognize me. I decided to keep them instead of letting them heal. I cleaned the scars and used an office stapler from a building nearby to keep air exposed to both sides of the scars. I took the edge of the burned skin and stapled it on. That way it wouldn't change. I made sure to keep them clean to prevent infection. After two weeks. The scars were permanent. I decided to keep the staples on because it looked villainous. For years I'd stay in hiding. Only coming out to get food and drink. The place where I was staying was an abandoned paper mill. After about 5 years. I started to question what I was doing.  Then the U.A. sports festival was broadcast.  That's when I saw Shosho. He was fighting a kid with green hair. I was proud to see him not use his flames. Rebeling  against our father in a healthy way, but then. His flames bursted out. That's when I knew he was just like the bastard. A few days later sho was on the news again. He was with the heros who fought the hero killer Stain.  He glared at Endevour. So I left him alone. Stain busted free from the heroes. When he spoke. It was like he was saying what I'd always believed.   I heard from a wannabe thug that Stain was in the League of villains.  I was interested in joining. So I knocked on one of the doors in the paper mill which belonged to a girl named Toga. Everyone who ran away from home and became a villain  hid out here.

"What do you want patches?"

"I was wondering do you wanna join the League of villains. I was planning on seeing the guys who worked with Stain."

"Stainy was part of the League? Count me in."

When we found the hangout. A guy with blue hair ,and apparently never heard of chapstick.  Told us that Stain didn't join the League. I kinda got into a fight with him. After our eyes made contact. I could see the hatred he had for heroes. So I figured if all else fails. At least maybe here I can have a family who'll understand me and help. I didn't care about the grand plan. I just wanted to make Stains ideals come true.