CHAPTER 9: Rescue for One

Dabi's POV:

As I ran away.  I saw bird boy fly towards town away from me. So taking alleys and back streets kept other heroes from seeing me. When I got there. Bakugou was being released by Twice. So I guarded the door. That's when I heard a knock. Before I could react. The door was busted down and I was thrown across the room. So I acted like I was going to fight. Right before grandtureino was going to knock me out. I moved just enough so he wouldn't and whispered.

"Find Shoto aswell."

Then I went limp so no one thought it was me. After a few minutes everyone but Bakugou was teleported away.   When we got to the warehouse hideout. I thought that Shosho  would've been rescued. Before I knew it Shigaraki walks up to me and kisses me deeply.

"I knew you would be back. Now let's celebrate our escape from the heroes. "

"Aren't you worried about the brat telling about our plans to turn him?"

"Not at all. Our backup plan worked out."

My heart felt like it sunk when i heard those words come from his chapped lips.

"He's safe i can assure you. I won't be in charge of turning him. You will be the only one. I'm trusting you with our future together. "

Hearing him say that set my mind at ease. So I hugged him. Shigaraki must've been shocked because it took him a sec to hug back. Just knowing that I can talk to Shosho again made me happy.