Chapter Four: A Fantasy

"How did you do that?"

Giyuu was tired.

He came all the way to the studio after class for a shoot, not for Shinobu to direct everyone else's attention on him.

He was exhausted, yet still managed to get to the studio, with barely a minute to shower.

Now he was dressed in a mock neck, lettuce-sleeved, ribbed purple dress with a cherry embroidered right at the middle—that somehow managed to fit him without looking like a bodycon.

Maybe it was just his smaller frame.

He didn't particularly like how the fit around his shoulders were—too masculine, too androgynous.

And he absolutely disliked that fact that everyone was starting to crowd around him now, as per Shinobu's yapping.

"What do you mean?" Giyuu asked.

Of course he knew what she meant. He didn't wake up to messages of her both congratulating him on his 100k followers, and freaking out over how sabituro was his 100k-th follower.

"How did it happen?" Shinobu asked, Kanroji suddenly popping out from the side.

"Tomioka-san!" Kanroji starts, voice booming pleasantly in the studio. "How true is the news?" Eyes wide in wonder, pure curiosity flooding in them.

From where he was, Giyuu could already see the death threats Iguro was directing at him. Mismatched colored eyes locked at him in a death stare.

He gulps, both Kyoujurou and Tengen coming closer, followed by a quiet Gyomei who was probably just as curious as the rest of them.

Giyuu looked at the three of them, wondering how on earth do people get that tall.

He eyed Kyoujurou for a while staring at the golden locks down to their red tips. He just emitted this warm, bright, powerful energy. Every stride he takes is filled with confidence—a belief in himself, that Giyuu undoubtedly admires, and most definitely wishes he had for himself as well. Kyoujurou's cute, a warm, responsible, charming adult, even the way he spoke was charming, the printed button up, matched with denim jeans that had a cherry embroidered at the ankles, just added to his charm, but something about him makes Giyuu somewhat intimidated. Maybe it was the smile? The eyes? His presence?

He just couldn't put a finger on it.

Giyuu didn't need to.

Tengen, on the other hand, was a different story.

Well, not so different.

Giyuu's eyes shifts to the taller male, he's known Tengen for quite sometime now, he was someone he knew from school, and is thankful to have a good bond with despite not being able to see each other all the time. Today he was in a plain black get up, with a cherry embroidered just at the collar of his shirt, a jacket on his shoulders, it was sparkly, glittery and—as Tengen would describe it—flamboyant.