Prolog

"I'm sorry, Tenn-ni." Seven-year-old Riku spoke with Tenn.

Tenn glanced at Riku, "For what?" said Tenn looking at Riku who was lying next to him.

"Because ... Tenn-ni always has to take care of Riku." Riku said in a sad tone, "I knows, I always bothers Tenn-ni, sorry."

Tenn shook his head while pat Riku's head, "Don't say that."

Riku turned his gaze to his brother after hearing Tenn's words. They looked at each other.

Tenn opened his mouth, "You not bothering me at all" Tenn said with a gentle smile. "That's my responsibility as your big brother."

"b-but-" Riku's words were cut off by Tenn.

"Shhh", Tenn tried to calm Riku down. "We're twins, right? So, it's a brother's responsibility to take care of his little brother no matter what. I don't want to see you suffer alone."

Riku stared at Tenn. Riku couldn't say a word after hearing Tenn's words.

"if you think that will bother me, you're wrong."

"...Why?" Ask Riku.

"Because it's a gift of god to me ... to us. I'm happy that I can take care of you and we can spend our time together." said Tenn. ".... no matter what happen, we will always be together ...". Tenn was surprised because someone hugged his suddenly

"Thank you Tenn-ni. I am so happy," Riku said happily, hugging his older brother. "Promise, we will always be together?" asked Riku in a hug.

Tenn replies Riku's hug and says "We will always be together"

Riku POV

Tenn-ni was a great brother ... but now Tenn-ni is no longer the same. He is a TRIGGER center, a very good and professional idol and he is no longer 'Nanase Tenn' but 'Kujou Tenn'.

And his acting cold to me was like he didn't recognize me. But, I still consider him my older brother.

Does Tenn-ni still think I'm her younger brother? Does Tenn-ni still remember that promise?

.

.

"... se-san, Nanase-san .... NANASE-SAN!"

Riku wakes up from his daydreaming after hearing his name being called by someone he knows. Riku looked up at the voice and he was right in front of his with a scary look.

"Iori ..."

"What do you think? I've been trying to call you for three minutes but no reply from you.," Iori said in a serious tone.

"Gomen, Iori," Riku felt guilty. "I just- "

"Thinking about your brother... again?" Iori said and sat down next to Riku and looked at Riku.

Riku was shocked. How did Iori know that? Can he read people's minds?

Iori took a deep breath and embraced his body, "Am I right?"

Riku just kept quiet.

"....Your brother is a devil," Iori said.

"No! Tenn-ni is an angel," Riku pouting.

Iori sign, "Brother complex."

_______________________________

Hai!

I hope all of you like my fanfic. I'm still new in English fanfiction...so

Sorry for the language error and typo. Please, vote and comment, Thank You!