1

I hope you guys enjoy reading!

Sorry for the language error

.

.

______________________

"That was fun!" said a orange-haired man with a cheerful tone.

"You're right Mitsuki. It's so much fun!" the yellow-haired man agreed with Mitsuki and looked at his other friends, "Right guys?"

The others just smiled and nodded. "Of course! We're IDOLiSH7!" answer one of them and then they all laugh.

"Nanase-san, are you ok? Do you need your inhaler?"

"I'm fine Iori," Riku replied. "You're too worried!" Riku pout.

"Of course I'm worried. You're the center for IDOLiSH7 if anything happens to you, IDOLiSH7 will fall," Iori said in a calm tone. "Plus, you're like a kid," Iori teased Riku.

"Mou! Iori!" Riku wanted to go near to Iori but was stopped by a soft-purple man named Osaka Sogo. Sogo stand between Riku and Iori and try to stop them two.

"Riku-kun, Iori is just worried about you so don't be angry at him," Sogo tried to calm Riku down.

Riku and Iori look at each other. "Hmp!" Riku hugs his own body.

Sogo breathed a sigh of relief and the rest of his group just smiled at their behavior. Iori and Riku are always like this, Riku doesn't like people care too much about himself and Iori is a bit protective of Riku and just worried about his friend.

"Maa maa, stop it you two," their leader said. "All right, everyone's ready to go."

knock knock

Just in time, The door to their private room was knocked and a woman came in and smiled at them. That woman is their manager 'Takanashi Tsumugi'

"The car is ready. Is everyone ready to go home?" asked their manager.

They all nodded "Yes manager."

"Then let's go."

As they leave their private room, they encounter with a famous idol group in Japan called TRIGGER. TRIGGER stops and smiles at IDOLiSH7 except for one person.

"Yo! IDOLiSH7," said TRIGGER leader Yaotome Gaku.

Yamato smiled and replied, "Konba wa, TRIGGER."

All IDOLiSH7 members smiled at TRIGGER except for Riku who was excited to see his brother. Riku stepped forward to meet his brother.

"Tenn-ni !! It's been a while-"

"Stop being an idol."

Riku froze, "W-what ...?"

"You heard , right? Stop being an idol," Tenn said with a sharp glance and a cold tone.

Riku was shocked, not only Riku but everyone there surprised by Tenn's words. They didn't expect Tenn talk to his little brother like that. They know Tenn and Riku haven't been together since they separated but can they be nice to each others after they meet again especially Tenn.

"Tenn! Why are you talking like that !?" Ryuu said worriedly.

"OI! He's your brother!" Gaku upset with Tenn's behavior.

"Because he's my little brother, I told him to stop," Tenn replied calmly.

"You," Gaku wanted to teach Tenn but was stopped by Ryuu. Gaku looked at Ryuu and Ryuu just shook his head.