2

" Why?"

Gaku and Ryuu looked at Tenn and even Anesagi who was driving also looked at Tenn in the mirror.

"I want to go to the hospital with them!"  Tenn pressed his tone.

"No, brat. We'll go straight to our dorm!"  Gaku answered and tried to control his anger.

"Who are you want to orders me !?"  said Tenn to Gaku.

Ryuu who saw their quarrel, tried to stop it.  "Tenn, Gaku is calm."  But Ryuu was ignored by them.

"I don't care! You look for problems first and you get it. Accept the consequences now!"  Gaku is angry.  If Tenn hadn't done that, this would not have happened.

Tenn looked at Gaku unhappily.  "What did you say!"  Tenn grabbed Gaku's collar.

"Huh, now you want to hurt me after what you did to Nanase? If you do not cause problems Nanase will not go to the hospital. You are selfish! Is that also a professional thing for you?"  said Gaku.  Gaku could not stand Tenn's selfish attitude.
Tenn growled, "You!"

Ryuu gritted his teeth, "You two calm down!"

Tenn and Gaku widened their eyes and stopped their behavior.  Tenn moved his hand away from Gaku and Gaku adjusted his collar.

Ryuu tried to calm himself down and looked at Tenn.  "Tenn calm down. We'll meet Riku-kun later, okay? For now, we need to go back to the dorm first and wait for Riku-kun's news."  persuade Ryuu.

Tenn wants to protest, "but-"

"No Tenn. If we go now IDOLiSH7 will definitely be angry with you for what you have done and tell us to go. This will make things worse."  said Ryuu again.

"Tch!"  Tenn relented and turned his gaze out the window.

"You're lucky."  Gaku opened his mouth.

"Gaku"

Gaku does not care about Ryuu, "Having a brother like Nanase who does not know how to give up. He is a strong man even though he has asthma, he still wants to continue his struggle to become an idol as he dreamed."  Gaku smiled and the smile did not last long.  "But you ... told him to stop being an idol because of his illness. You do not see his earnestness and hard work, all you see is his faults and shortcomings. What kind of brother are you!"

"Gaku stopped."  Ryuu tried to cover Gaku's mouth.

"I'm jealous of you, Tenn. I also want a brother like you. You have a good brother but you ignore him and leave him. Now, you hurt him? I can't accept this!"  Gaku let go of his words.

Ryuu closed Gaku's mouth, "Gaku stopped. You hurt Tenn feeling."

Gaku held Ryuu's hand away, "Let him. Let him feel how he hurt Nanase. Don't you mad at him Ryuu?"

Ryuu was silent.  He was a little angry with Tenn but he could not make things worse.  "That's not the way, Gaku."

"Hah?"

-o0o-

The situation in the hospital.  IDOLiSH7 except Riku is waiting outside Riku's treatment room.  For almost an hour they waited, some sitting on chairs, sitting on the floor and standing.