-06-

Jungkook chose an inconvenient location for the photoshoot. And I mean, very convenient.

I know he likes to think differently and all that bullshit, but sometimes his way of thinking confuses me. During winter, one would like to stay warm and inside, especially me. Jungkook knows me well enough to realize that I do not like to spend most of my time outside, in the snow. Meaning, I had hoped he understands that he needs to choose a location inside of a building. But no, he decided to choose a forest.

A goddamn forest.

I was shivering as soon as I stepped to the white, cold snow. Around my neck was a camera and I was wearing three layers of warm clothes. Jungkook laughed when he saw me in the many layers and still hugging myself, in an attempt to keep myself warm.

"You honestly look like a ball of fluff," he said, spreading his arms, "And very huggable."

"You're not hugging me." I scowled at him, "Why do I have a feeling you're doing this on purpose?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"The location?" I waved my hand around to strengthen my opinion, "You do know I hate being in the snow, right?"

He frowned and smirked, "Actually no. But now that you mention it, maybe."

"Okay people, it's cold and I'm in a bad mood," Jin said as soon as he stepped outside, "Let's get this over with."

Jungkook stared at me, his eyebrow raised. I shook my head and sighed. Jin really needs to learn anger management, and stop trying to be Yoongi.

The three of us walked around the forest, searching for a spot good enough to be a background. Jungkook settled for trees, and I chose trees. And when we were satisfied with the results we chose more trees. Because there's absolutely nothing other than trees or snow in a forest in winter. How perfect for a photoshoot.

Jin was an amazing model, as expected, and very professional too. He followed both Jungkook and my instructions without any complaints, and without fail. He struck every pose wonderfully—if you can call standing still a pose.

"He's so freaking handsome he just stands there and it's a picture," Jungkook said as I aim my lens at Jin, "It's unfair."

"How is being handsome unfair?" I asked.

"Well yeah. We all have to try to look good in pictures. Some models even took lessons to look good," Jungkook stated, "He does nothing and he looks good."

"Do we have an umbrella?" I asked Jungkook after getting an idea for the next shot. Jungkook hands me the transparent umbrella we brought for the photoshoot. "It's called a gift, Jungkook."

"Gifts are unfair."

"Says the guy who has the gift to carry a heavy ass camera and not break a sweat." I gave Jin the umbrella. "Use this. I'm going to shoot from below, alright?"

Jin took the umbrella and strike another pose, which is standing still. Jungkook scowled, "Still unfair."

I rolled my eyes and carried on taking pictures of Jin. Jungkook looked around and searched for another spot, which is trees and snow. When I'm finished, Jungkook pointed to the spot he wanted and directed Jin on the next pose.

Jungkook was much better than me in many ways. He was much younger than me when he first touched his first camera and since then he had kept it with him. His love for still images turned to love for moving images, and he found himself applying in a film major. He moved to Seoul, joined the photography community I'm in and met me.

He was much better in directing Jin for a picture, with much more out-of-the-box angles and poses. He was lucky that his talent and passion were parallel, unlike me who has no talent in the field of moving image.