4. Taekook?

Jungkook's pov.

Its been a week since that "accident" happened, and i cant be any happier that he forgot it.
Or did he not?

Tae had been acting strange; not that iam complaining though.
He had been waiting for me daily in front of my house, walking together to school. He also had been walking me to every period, throughout the day. You could say he is clinging on me the ENTIRE DAY.

I like this tae, but... is he doing this so he can make the end of our friendship easier? Or is he being this sweet to me out of sympathy? Ugh.. its so complicated, i feel like my head will explode.

Iam currently in class, totally not paying attention to it iam living in my own world. Iam starting to doubt Tae's friendship. Ugh how much i hate myself for doing so... i hate doubting him or anyone of our friends... but i cant help it. I had past friendships that used to only be my friend i order to use me for there benefits or just to make fun of me later...

'I've never told anyone about my past. I dont want them to be disgusted in me, for being so weak and pathet-'

"Jungkook can you solve this equation please?" The teacher asked. 'Oh shit.. was i spacing out for long?'
"U-uhh i-i dont know the a-answer... sorry" i said stuttering, sensing all the stares from the students killing me. I hate attention. 'Plz stop staring. Plz stop, i dont want to have an attack in the middle of the class. Iam so nervous. Tae... i need you'

"Look at me Mr.jeon." Said the teacher in a threatening tone, making me gulp slowing shifting my teary eyes meeting his pearsing ones. 'Plz dont yell at me'
Obviously, seeing my scared anxious face, his expression softens.

"Its ok, dont worry. But can you come here for a second please?" He said surprising everyone, including me, by his calm choice of words and tone.

I got up shakily walking towards his desk; for him to lean closer to my ear whispering,
"I know you are not okay, but dont worry ill tell no one. Now go to your boyfriend since he has a free period now. He will calm you down." He backed away winking.
"Thank you. But who is my boyfriend? I dont have a bf, sir" I asked confused. 'Who said i had a bf?'
"Well, you cant hide this from me forever right? I know about your thing with Kim Taehyung." He said smirking.

I looked at him puzzled. Pure confusion and shock. 'WTF'

I went outside the class with zero sound; saying literally nothing; no words to be said. 'I mean who said iam dating Him? Do we look like a couple?

The last thing that reached my ears before closing the door was a girl's voice saying ''Wow! Taekook ship will finally sail!''

'Taekook? Ship? Sail? What?'

I went towards the rooftop to meet the cold air hitting my face, bringing me back to reality, out of the war that is currently happening inside my head.

And there i see him.... There he is... He looks ethereal. As usual. His handsome face. His sexy brown locks swaying side to side, being directed by the air. His long eye lashes. His plump pink kissable lips. His sweet smile that makes my heart melt at the spot. His manly muscular body.

I fall deeper in love with you every time I lay my eyes on you Kim Taehyung.♡

He turned around looking at me dead in the eyes, suddenly flashing me his boxy smile that i fell in love with.

I walked forward, closer to the edge. I cross my arms over my chest feeling the cool breeze all over my body, sending goosebumps. As all that iam wearing is a red t-shirt with a jean jacket on top.

I flinch when i feel two long arms wrapping themselves around my small waist. But instantly relax as i realise that the safest place for me is inviting me in. So who am i to reject the opportunity to be in the arms of my Love? I love it when Tae hug or cuddle me. I feel safe with and beside him.

"Can we stay like this for a while" He says more like a statement after a while of silence. I nodded my head sensing the heat that rose to the tip of my ears from blushing hard. Me being happily satisfied is a wide understatement.

"Do you know what Taekook is?" I ask out of the blue, breaking the comfortable silence, still curious about the mysterious word.
"Hmm?"
"Taekook" I repeat.
I shiver as i feel his breathy chuckle near my ear and neck.
"What's your name?"
"Huh?" I ask dumbfounded
"Just answer"
"Jungkook"
"And mine?"
"Taehyung?" I answer, oblivious about what his intention is by asking these. And what does it have to do with my own question.
"Ok Now combine them together my cute dumbo"
"Taehyung...jung-kook. *gasp* TAEKOOK"
"TA-DA. There you go. Good boy~" he said giggling while patting my head softly. Then proceeded to re-wrap his arms around my waist, putting his chin on my shoulder.
"This is so embarrassing~!" I whine covering my crimson red face with my hands.
"Aww my cute bunny is blushing~~" he sang in a teasing way. "And he is now glaring too~ But am i supposed to be scared? Cause the only thing that i wanna do is coo at my cute bunbun!" He added smirking teasingly after i "glared" at him.
"Ugh... i hate you."
"Ouch... that hurts. But love you too bun"i scoffed at that.
"Omg for fuck's sake stop calling me these nicknames, iam not a bunny nor a cutie. So stop."

Taehyung's pov.

He started whining with a cute pout on his gorgeous face. Which only made me laugh so hard at his attempt of proving his point of not being cute by being cute. OMG he is gonna be the death of me; he is so damn cute.
"Ok ok ow iam sorry- ouch stop punching my arm so hard."
"Hmph.. You deserve it anyways."
"But why cant you just accept the fact that you are cute and attractive?" I asked seriously now.
"Cause... iam not. Iam ugly and stupid." He said whispering the last couple of words.

'There he is doing it again. I heard him saying the last words. Just... when will he see the truth? When will he see the absolute beauty that he holds? When will he stop thinking so low of himself? Who told him all these bad and negative false things about himself? I always try to compliment him about whatever he does, wear, say, or look like. But he never believed me, he would always say the total opposite, just like now; he always think that no one hears him but i do, and iam glad i do. The whole school including our friends think iam flirting with him. But iam only doing so to prove my point and make him believe and discover the gold in him. And i'll never stop doing so. Some think iam a pervert, others think we're in live; so they made up the ship name Taekook. I dont really care about others, let them all go fuck themselves. I only care about my best friend......... Why does that sound so wrong?'

And after a long silence with the both of us in there own train of thoughts, he broke the thick awkwardness with a soft low voice.

"Lets go have lunch with the others. C'mon" I nodded followings behind him slowly still thinking about this weird desire for me to hold his hand and keep him close to me. As close as possible. But why?

♡Why do i always feel this warm feeling in my heart when iam beside him?♡
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CUTE🤧😍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CUTE🤧😍