1

"Goodmorning!"  wake up  chae its service time already! I heard my mom yelling down stairs,Im Son Chaeyoung and just like the other kids  I go with my mom every sunday at church thanking God for the life he had given to us.

"Coming mom!" I enjoy going to church with my mom and im actually in our Praise and Worship team,I gained many friends out there plus I get to preach the younger ones every sunday afternoon,It was really fun!.

"Hey Chae are you free?" after the service I got a message from my closest friend Yoo Jeongyeon. "Yeah our church will be having a meeting later so Im free,sup" i replied back

"Meet me at the same place at 2pm" well its 12:13 pm  I still have time to relax but I wonder what he is up to.

I arrived a little bit earlier than Jeong,I just sat down at the coffee shop sipping a good cup of tea,sad to say im allergic to coffees so im not allowed to drink them.I let down a deep sigh,Im too earlyyy!

Then the door opened revealing a simple girl with earphones on,she wore plain black shirt and a jeans on,but believe me she was the prettiest girl i have ever seen in my entire life.

It was the First Sunday of August the very day when I saw the Person who could change my life forever..

Henlooo Chingguss! I have published a new storyy Yaayy!!! ive been hatius for soo long!I missed you guys :> This story will be a short one And Im hoping that you guys would support me all through out,I love youu all stay safe!