6

The bell rung indicating that its already lunch break.

Chaeyoung's Pov

Its been weeks already since me and mina started to hang out every lunch break. I started having meals with her  which means i hang out with my friends on lunch breaks less.

Today i brought two lunch boxes, im hoping i could share with her. I woke up very early just to prepare these for her.

"See you later guys" i cheerfuly bid my goodbye to my friends but just as i walk out the door a voice then called me.

"Chaeyoung-ahh" it was soft and warm, it was a comforting.

I looked back and i saw her with her friend.Who is she? I asked myself.

"Chae, this is my friend Hirai Momo, and im sorry i forgot to tell you that we will be doing something really important starting today, Im really sorry I wont be able to join you this lunchbreak. But hey, after this project were making im gonna make up to you okay?"  she smiled flashing her gummy smile.

Honestly I was disappointed. Who would'nt be right?  I guess i'll be eating these alone.

"See you later chae" she then left.

"Aww poor cub" tzuyu then patted my back.

"Fuck off". Yawa ka

"Chae,if she's not eating with you then you should come with us" Jihyo spoke softly.

I then looked at her then she smiled at me with pitty as if she knows what's going on.

"We better eat before we run out of time" i did'nt realize that somi was there.

"Yeah" i replied.

We then went to our canteen.It's been a while since i ate with them.

"Guys, my mom packed me extra lunch" i lied.

"I told her that we will be having our usual badminton practice she was hoping i could share these with my teamates" i lied again.

"THAT LOOKS NICE,CAN I EAT IT?? " chewy excitedly open the bento box.

"Oohh your mom really put an effort with this hmm? " yeah i totally put an effort for that, i spoke to myself.

The disappointment was visible on my face i guess.

"Chaeyoung-ahh" after our lunch do you mind helping me at the Ssg's office?" Jihyo asked.

"Sure" since i'll be doing nothing i better help jihyo out.

Somi is surprisingly quiet right now, its weird.

"Woahh, the chicken taste really nice,By the way what happened to your lunch break practice chae? "  chewy asked.

Well i kinda lied there is no such thing as lunch practice,i mean there is but only on Tuesday and friday. The thing is i didnt had the chance to tell them what im up to every lunch break. Its too embarassing to tell them that im hanging out with crush lmao.

"Ah practice? "

"Yes practice" chewy replied

"Umm coach was up to urgent meeting so we had to cancel" i replied

"ahh" Im glad she bought my excuse.

A minute later we finished our lunch Jihyo then stood up and said

"We should get going now chae"

"Yeah sure" i replied. We then packed up our stuffs and parted ways with Somi and chewy.

"We'll see you later chae"

"Yeah see you later"

Then jihyo and i went to the  student council's office.It was empty with a pile of folders on the desk.

We should go straight to work jihyo, i smiled at her.

"Thanks chae"

The atmosphere was surprisingly awkward, usually i go all out with the talk or she goes ranting with her concerns but today its off.

"Chaeyoung"

Yess? I looked at her as i was sorting out the folders

"You seem down earlier, did anything happend?" she asked.

I just then lowered my head and smiled a bit.

"nothing really"

"come on spit it out" she was worriedly looking at me.

"You know you cant tell me anything right? "

Yeah if there is anyone who could help me or give me advices about my feelings for mina then Jihyo could be that person. But im too shy.

Nothing really jihyo.

"Were you disappointed that Myoui Mina wasnt able to eat the lunch you made for her? "

Ehhhh??? How on earth would she know about that thing????

Huh? Dont be silly my mom made it for me. I chuckled.

"We've been friends for years chae,i practically know how your mum's food taste like and also yours"

Yawa, she got me.

Uhm jihyo, i have something to tell you but as much as possible i dont want our friends to know this as well.

"hmm?"

The thing is, the past week every lunch break i wasnt really practicing for the game. I was with uhm.

"Youre with Myoui Mina right? on the bench near Grade 11's building"

How the fuuckkk did she know???

I-was.

I ran out of words

"My guesses were right" She giggled

"You really like her dont you chae?You see,I can see through your lies Son Chaeyoung, I wont be called Your bestfriend  for nothing right"

This is fucking embarassing.

Im sorry i lied to you guys.

She then patted my head "Aiggoo our baby cub, there's no need to be sorry about but you know you can trust me more right? " she smiled.

I could'nt ask for more greater friend like you Jihyo. Im so glad im friends with you.

Jihyo, how did you know i was with her?  I asked, damn i was so curious. Did she stalked me or what?

"I just got the feeling that you were up to something then recently your mood went incredibly nice. Then last thursday i decided to check up on you,You told us you were on practice but in my surprise there were no such thing as practice.I asked yujin about your schedule she told me you only have Tuesday and friday.Honestly that moment i didnt get you. just where the hell are you. I was about to visit Mr. Mizuki to make him sign few stuffs and thats where i saw you with mina. Damn if you could just look at yourself you were giggling with her.And charaaann!  I assumed you like her and I wasnt mistaken. You sure have great eyes for girls" she laughed.

I was then again speachless.

"Dont worry chae, i'll help you also dont worry about them finding out,ill cover you " she gave me a reassuring smile.

Aaaaaaaa thankyouuuu Jihyoooooo.i hugged her so tight that she almost ran out her breath. HAHAAHAHAHAA

"alright st-op it! "

"I canttt breathh Chaeyouunggg! "

I stopped and apologize while laughing.

"Hayss, anyways our work here is done we should go back to our classroom now"

Yess maaam!

This was a great day but i surely miss hanging out with mina :<