5

It has been my routine,as it was her's every lunch break same spot as where she doze's off. It's been a week already since i practiced this stuff. And yes i did'nt had the chance to introduce my self yet but it's not that important as long as Im able to see her everyday im cool with it.

We are in the second week of August now, well august is a very busy week for us athletes, well yeah im an athlete I play badminton for a while now and every september, our school would held a sports meet in every school Division. Now I have to attend our practice every Saturday and Sunday which means to say my time in Church service every sunday will be divided into two,I can only go to church at morning and train in the afternoon.

I was excused in class alongside with my partner,we were summoned by our coach asking us to do the routine for our training,he gave us 2 hours. nice it means i wont be attending my computer and english class. Since i was little I always loved playing badminton.Running and jumping around the court trying to chase the shuttle. I wiped out sweat and realized that it's already lunch time. Lunch time has always been my favorite hour. I texted somi saying that I couldn't join them for lunch.

"Why tho"

"You still on training?"

"Want us to join you there? " she texted back.

If there is one thing that I love about this person, It would be the care and love that she offers me. Somi is a type of person that I could always lean on you know what i mean, she's my human diary and..

"No,dont bother Im fine here with Yujin,Ill be with you guys in next subject eat well there hehe" ofcourse i lied.

I went on our canteen and bought Sprite and corndog for lunch. I had my novel with me entitled "When Marnie was There" as usual she was already there before me.

I looked at her mesmerizing her enternal beauty, she always had that earphones on, I wonder what kind of music she's listening to.

I took a bite and chew it silently while reading, Come and think of it does mina already ate her lunch??? What if she's not? Should i ask her then? but what if she'll ask me why im here when im a junior? Out of sudden nervousness I opened up my drink giving that satisfying sound. As i was about to drink it a voice went out asking

"Are athletes allowed to drink that kind of beverage? "

I was stunned for a second, d-did she just talked?

"You know you aren't allowed" she softly spoke.

somebody help me..im melting

"Im thirsty and I-i couldn't find anything to quench it" I nervously relpied, i hope she didnt notice that.

"You ran out of water? " she looked directly at my eyes, she was beautiful.. indeed she was.

"ehh? anyways how did you find out that im not suppose to drink this stuff? " i asked

"Its obvious" she chuckled  as she was pointing at my racket.

How could someone chuckles like her, it was like music to my ears.

I felt like she was looking at me as i was keeping my head low and continued eating, Im  seriously dead  nervous,I mean i wanted to make interactions with her but please not this kind of-

"Im Myoui Mina" She smiled at me showing her goddamned gummy smile as she was reaching for a handshake.

God must love me so much,My heart beats faster I was so happy.. very happy.

"Son Chaeyoung" i replied then i took her hand for a shake, Her hand were soft, im guessing she's a princess?? She dont do house chores based on her hand's texture.

"Im guessing You're a junior? What grade  are you hmm? " she asked.

"Im s-still on 9th Grade" i bashfully replied.

"Hmm, that explains your height"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA im screaming internally,be thankful i like you a lot minari.

"Wow" i replied. half annoyed

"Just kidding" she giggled again.Putangina how cute.

"Im your senior then? Im 11 stem student!" she boast

"Oohhh, should I call you unnie then? " i jokingly replied

"Sure" she plainly replied.

Ehhhhhh??? Ofcourse i dont want her to call her that. It's too uncomfortable.

"Actually, unnie is a bit uncomfortable Chaeyoungie" she hesitantly replied

THANK GOODNESS SHE FELT THE SAME WAY!

"Just call me Mina instead"

"Mina" i spoke..

"Yess? "

You're the best part of my everyday

"Anywayss Chaeyoungiee, I'll be off now I forgot i had to do something! It would be nice to hang out with youu again, i'll be here tomorrow join me for lunch! " She wrapped up her stuffs and ran inside the building before i could say a word to her.

"Of course i know, You're always in this place, same bench everyday"

"BYEEEEEE" I shouted.

Its totally the best day of my entire lifeeeee!  I just had a conversation with her!AAAAAAAAAAA

As i was walking towards the building ,i didn't notice that i was already smiling. Happiness was visible in my entire being.

"Chae! " Jihyo then showed up

"Henloooo Jihyoo!" i smiled while greeting her politely

"wow, such a happy kid? Did anything happend during training?" she asked.

Hell yeah, i just had a conversation with my favorite person Jihyo!  HAHAA could you imagine?? I just had an awesome conversation with Myoui Mina!

"Nothing really, but I got a tie score with Jackson Oppa during the practice! " 

This aint lie but im actually proud of myself having a tie score with our captain. But damn nothing would beat the happiness im feeling right now! All thanks to my favorite person.

"Jihyo wanna have some drink? my treat,we still have time right?? "

"Woahhhhh, Idk what's so speacial with you today but if its free then Let's Gooo" She enthusiastically replied.

After we bought a drink we then went to our classroom. Our subject teacher isn't here yet  im guessing she's late so we got a little time to chitty chat.I was smiling ear to ear which i didn't  notice until tzuyu pokes my cheeks.

"You okay chae? are you sick? " she asked

"Nah, she's acting weird today but its really cool she paid for our drinks earlier" Jihyo spoke

"Weirrrddd" They said in unison.

"I like you better in that way Chae, i love seeing you smiling rather than being grumpy" somi then spoke while reading her notes.

"You love me that much somi?? " i asked jokingly

"Yep" she plainly replied, what a weirdo.

"I love you too som som" The. i hugged her from behind.

"Be ready guys! She's Already Hereee!!!" Taehyung our classmate then shouted.

we then greeted our teacher and started her discussion.

Clearly today was one of the best day in my entire life, I would forever remember this day for the rest of my life. Thank you mina for giving me a chance to be this much happy.