3

Sunlight flashed into my room greeting me a Good Morning,I got myself ready for another day, im still a 9th grader at Star Shape Academy .

"Chaeee,eat up" mom prepared breakfast for all of us then dad let me hop on his bike,he drops me to my school everyday. "Thanks Dad" he then smiled.

I walked into our Campus greeting several teachers we have this one teacher who's a major snob "Goodmorning Mrs.Tapic" she then looked at me and went off,well its kinda rude but anyways i greeted her.

"Hey Chae" tzuyu greeted me.Goodmorning chewyy,a nice morning right? "Indeed" well my friend here tzuyu talks a little too small compared with my other friends but Hey she's  actually a good friend,she's one of my closest friend UwU

"Seen Jihyo yet?" she asked,I dont know maybe she's in the office?

"Lets just assume that way" Jihyo is our class representative she's really smart and essy to approach too not to mention she babies me alot which i like hehe.

"Henlo both of you,Goodmorning" Jihyo loudly greeted

"Aaaa too loud!!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"Sorry chewy" she then looked at me

"Sup chae,done reading yet?"

I was reading "When Marnie was there" by Joan G. Robinson,its really cool And I loved it so much

"Nope,im still half way there",let me borrow that thing after you read that okay??Im really interested with that story. "Yeah sure No problem".

I was looking around,the class was about to start when i realized somi wasnt there. Have you seen somi Jihyo? i asked "Nah maybe she's just late you know her"

"I MADE IT ON TIME" the dork just came on time for class

"Goodmorning Chae,Jihyo,Chewy And everybodyyy" she squeeled in excitement.  "Im glad I made it on time"

"Keep it up som" Jihyo smiled at her.

The class went really smooth,and with just blink on an eye Its Lunch Time!

"Lets Go,im starvingg" chewy was visibly hungry

"Yes yes" somi was energetic as ever

We were happily eating our lunches when Jihyo got a chat saying that she should get Mr.Lee's signiture before class.

she let out a deep sigh,What is it Jihyo?i asked

Chanyeol just reminded me about Mr.Lee's signiture for our upcoming event.

Where is Mr.Lee? i asked

"On the 2nd Building 11 stem B" she then let out another sigh

Do you have the paper?Ill get them sign for you.Her face went bright "Reallyy?!! Thanks" she handed me the papers.

"Are you done eating chae?" somi asked

yep,well im off now guys I'll see you in class

"Thankyouu Chaee" Jihyo shouted

It sucks being Jihyo,she's a hard working person and a kind one too,she often get favors from teachers.Well Good thing im not her but i wanna help her in some way.

Im already here at 11 Stem B,my eyes went quite shock when i saw the Girl at the Cafe,so she's in this class.

She was answering a math equation on board,Gosh thier class starts very early did they all ate thier lunches?

I politely knocked the door and ask for Mr.Lee,Good afternoon sir Ms.Kim asked me to let you sign this one.Goodness thier attention was on me.I froze as soon us our orbs met,I cant help it but to stare at her.Not only that she's pretty but smart too,And God did she just smiled at me??

"Myoui Mina please continue" Mr. Lee spoke

So Mina is her name...

11 Stem B Myoui Mina..

Later that day I never thought that i could get crazy,extremly crazy about her..