You got it.

The next day......

Stiles picked up the brand new guitar set and walked over to a smirking klaus and handed it back. More like pushed it into his chest.

And if that didn't wipe the smirk of his face well I don't know what will.

"Not to sound rude but I don't need you to buy me lavish gifts. I'm good."

"You don't like it."

"I do. It's pretty but I can't have you buying me things like this. It's not my character. Sorry but NO gifts unless it's food."

Smiling he set the guitar down on the table next to him and walked over to stiles standing close enough where one more step and they practically be kissing.

"I thought you would play for me love."

"I thought you'd paint me. Like one of you're French girls."

"Hahaha. Very funny unless...."

"I'm being sarcastic."

"Sing something. For me the painting will be done next week it's really big."

"Ha. You'll have to wait until next week."

*ring ring motherfucker*

"That's your ringtone?" Stiles glared at him becoming sad when he saw the name of the person calling him.

"Not gonna answer that?"

"Hmm...uh no. It's no one important. Just an old friend."

"You look upset."

Looking over at Klaus, stiles stated simply that he didn't need fake people in his life and that was dropped for the moment.

"What's a good song? I wanna change this ringtone. Scott did it for me as a joke and it just stuck. I don't want it anymore."

"A good song..I don't think we have the same music taste but if you want a recent one I'd say imagine by John Lennon."

Stiles looked at him weirdly then smiled.

"How old are you? That was made before he died obviously and he died in 1980. Dude that's not recent at all." Finishing off the sentence with a laugh.

All Klaus could do was smile. He was happy to see stiles smiling and laughing with him. It was nice.

"Ok I like Renee by sales so I'll just use that."

"You don't like John Lennon. I'm wounded." Klaus put his hand over he's heart dramatically.

"I'm sure you're heart will be fine after knowing that I do indeed like him. I'm not uncultured."

"KLAUS!!"

In walked Klaus's sister Rebekah blond hair flowing perfume smelling the place of Chanel no.5.

"DIDN'T I SAY I needed the...oh my gosh. Stiles!"

Stiles stood there and gave a awkward wave. He really couldn't remember if he met her before. She did seem familiar.

"Wow you're more cute than you're pictures."

Pictures?

"Huh?"

Behind him klaus was making no no no signs to her.

"Lydia showed me some."

"Ah. Ok."

"Here this is my insta and give me yours. We can get to know each other better."

---

After a little while of talking klaus invited stiles to dinner that night with him and his siblings to meet them all.