𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐓

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬..
*𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧*
(𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 / 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐛𝐭𝐰 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚)

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

Manager: Hello girls! How are you all today?

Salore: We are all good, yeomultong what's up?

Manager: Well as you know we are to be working on are debut song.

(Debut song? Oh yes I remember we saw the lyrics the other day!)

Lila: Isn't the song called Whistle?

Manager: Yes you guys read over it sometime ago but I want it to be more creative.. so whatever you feel should be changed you can say it.

Yuuri: Really? Oh well I like the way it sounds but I believe there should be some tone in the beginning maybe like some whistling?

Jaehun: How should it go like? Maybe something catchy that will carry the song.

Lihua: Make 'em whistle like a middle bomb bomb..*Lihua gums while snapping to the imaginary beat.*

Manager: Wait Lihua do that last 5 snaps again!

Lihua: Huh? Okay *Lihua snaps again and Yuuri gets an idea.*

Yuuri: That right there is perfect! Manager, could we hear the music that's going with this?

Manager: Yes of course you can! By the way we wrote certain verses for certain people you can look at that.

Salore: Okay!

Lila: I call whistling!

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 (𝐘𝐔𝐔𝐑𝐈+𝐋𝐈𝐇𝐔𝐀)

Lihua: So we need something unique, we got the whistles, and the background beat but what else?

Yuuri: What lets go add some what drops? Look at this part, *points to this one sound in the beat* instead of adding the hi hats or any bass we can use water sounds in its place!

Lihua: Are you sure? You come up with the weirdest ideas... what next? Maybe a silly high pitched voice yelling a-ha

Yuuri: That's perfect! That's exactly what we need and since you pitched the idea, we'll use your voice!

Lihua: Huh? Wait I was joking-

Yuuri: But it might work, listen to this part riiight here! *replays at this part* And then you say "aha"

Lihua: Oh- I see, that sounds good actually!

Yuuri: See, see! I knew it was a good idea.

𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆