17 | 143

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"jeez, calm down, would you?" miwon said as she watched her friend jump in excitement.

"but miwon!" haerin started, "it's chenle we're talking about– i-i... i'm just too excited!"

miwon rolled her eyes, "oh shut it, it's not any different from your dreams."

"it's a big ass difference!" haerin huffed.

"it's not like you didn't kiss each other—"

"yah!" haerin immediately cuts her friends off. she felt her cheeks heating up as she fiddled with her fingers, "you didn't have to mention that."

miwon laughed, "exactly."

on the other hand, jisung was busy telling chenle what he should and not do when they meet up.

jaein crossed her arms, "don't even listen to anything he's blabbering about!"

chenle chuckled, "jeez, when will you two stop bickering?"

"are you nervous?" renjun tilts his head.

chenle curled his fingers, "k-kinda..."

"today's finally the day." chenle muttered as he stared at the date displayed on his apple watch.

he's gonna meet the girl in his dreams.

the girl that made her realize what love truly is.

the girl that made her believe in fate.

the girl he loves.

the excitement pumping in him was increasing the more close it was to their dismissal.

it was the same for haerin.

she couldn't wait but meet the boy in her dreams.

the boy who stopped her from hurting herself.

the boy who made her realize that her life was worth living for.

the boy who she loves.

it was no other than chenle.

this was what they thought was worth living for.

dismissal.

zhong chenle dashed out of the classroom and out of the school gates in a hurry. students were shocked to see how fast he went.