You're playing video games together (dirty)

Song: "Video Games" by Lana Del Rey

Disclaimer: scene contains some sexual imagery

"Finally! You're home!" You exclaim. Your boyfriend, Jesse, came home after a long day of work. "You've been gone for so long, I missed you."

He comes and sits on the bed with you, snuggling up next to you and taking a deep breath. "Yo, whatcha doin? " He says in a quiet, deep voice that you love, sending a shiver down your spine. "Just playing a video game." He immediately perks up, excited, hugging you tighter. "Wanna join?" You laugh, already knowing the answer.

You pass him a controller. "I'm still the Mario Kart queen."

"Oh yeah?" He asks in a cute, fake-intimidating voice. "Prove it."

When the race begins, you two furiously press the buttons on your controller. You sneak a quick glance at him and admire the look of determination on his face. Eyebrows furrowed, bent forward, licking his lips. Finally, you beat him and come out first. "Ha! Guess I proved it after all." You lean back on the bed, laying down and laughing. He jumps up. "No way! I was so close."

He turns toward you, still standing. "Guess you really are the queen, baby." He gives a half-smile.

"It's ok, babe." You reply as you sit back up. "You are always my king."

"Damn right I am." He looks down at you and bites his soft, pink lips. "Wanna show me?"

He walks closer to you and leans forward, pushing you back onto the bed. He kisses your neck, slowly and gently, making your whole body melt. He lifts his head and looks at you with those dreamy, crystal blue eyes. You close your eyes and kiss him hard. He kisses back, rougher, working his hands down to your shirt, unbuttoning it. You let out a sigh and unbutton his pants as he kicks them off. He slides down your skirt and takes off your underwear. He slowly caresses you and kisses your entire body. He leans his full weight into you as you take off his shirt and run your hands over his back.

He knows exactly what he's doing somehow. He slows down for a moment, making you want him even more. He traces his finger over your breasts, down your stomach, and finally, rubs your clit. You let out a moan as he begins to finger you. You can hear how wet you are. You slide down his underwear. "Let the real games begin, Pinkman." 

He finally puts it inside of you. "Just like that babe," you say as he thrusts inside of you. Your toes begin to curl at how good it feels. He kisses your neck and whispers in your ear. "You're beautiful, baby. I love you." You run your hands through his hair and begin to kiss his soft lips. "I love you, too." He starts speeding up and you feel even more pleasure. "Oh god, just like that..."

You begin to arch your back and moan even louder. You feel pure euphoria spread up to your brain. It builds up. He goes harder. Faster. You bite your lip as your body tightens. Finally, you feel a giant release, a wave of pleasure cascading through your whole body as you let out a huge moan. He keeps thrusting and grunts in your ear, his body tensing. Then, he relaxes on top of you. He rolls over and smiles at you, playing with your hair. You give a slight laugh. "Well, that was way more fun than Mario Kart."