Whatching from a far

Uraraka pov-

We had 3 weeks to prepare for the test. Me and Bakugou just took the extra time given and added it into are training schedule.
As we worked on are new move where I had learned to control the amount of gravity on any person or object.
I would lift the gravity of an area and Bakugou would use his quirk to bound us around. I would get close to enemies and add 2× as much gravity to them. I also tested my gravitational pull sheild.
We heard clapping and tuen to see a group of pro heros walking towards us. The consisted of

Aizawa

Endeavor

All Might

Hawks

All being owners of there own agencies. Me and Bakugou stoped are training to see what they wanted but I could tell quikly Kat was not happy with the distraction.

Bakugou pov-

Theses fucks think they can walk in on me and Mochi trying to train. They may be good bit with Mochi I could beat there asses in a second.
I wad pissed of course but Mochi was already staring at me."We dont have all say what do yall want."
All but Aizawa looked at me like I was crazy.
Endeavor started to lecture me but luckly Mochi steps in. "My apologies sir but you are intervening in are training time." They all looked at her but said nothing about it after seeing me glaring at them.
"My apologies but we where wondering if we could watch you train for a little while. We didnt mean to get in your way."
The hero hawks spoke, we both looked at each other as to ask each other if its ok. "Its fine with us as long as you let us focus."
They all nodded and went to the other side of the gym. As we continue training they start to talk.