Always There For You

Bakugou pov-

As he said that gears began to turn in my head. We're already had to train together for the
fights next month and I already know how she fights.
"What if I trained her. I already know how she fights and it shouldn't be to much of a change."
Everyone in the room looked at me until the nurse spoke.
"I suppose you Katsuki Bakugou then, she trust you enough and while she was in and out of it I heard alot about you if you taught her befor so it just might work."
I look to Mr.Aizawa and I can already see it in his eyes pleading with me to work with whatever
he said next and I had a feeling I wouldnt like it.
"It would work but we could only give her a month to do it."
I could see the pain in his eyes when he said it. Telling me it wasnt his idea in the first place.
"Ok I think we can manage that." I daid trying to hide the doubtd in my voice.

Mr.Aizawa pov-

We could all tell that he was unsure about the statement but non of us could tell him that because she began to wake up agian.
She had fallen asleep on him due to the medication and was beginning to awaken agian.
The nurse nodded to us that the plan would be fine and left as Ochako lifted her head sayong hi to everyone.
My students talked
for the rest of the time everyone there spent there time talking to her and making sure she was ok.
When night fell everyone left. Except for Bakugou.
He would never leave her side not like this. So we both stayed until next thing you know it was 3am and the only other person awake is the nurse.

3rd person pov-

Around 3am Ochakos heart monitor beeped loudly.
As her heart stopped 4 nurses and 2 doctors barged in hooking up doffrent things frantically.
Bakugou and Mr.Aizawa where dragged out of the room while hearing the frantic calls of the doctors for a heart starter.