I Saw Your Smile

He never interests in someone else since he had June. He just looks at her all the time. But the first time he gets into uni, his eyes caught someone who always surrounded by female students. At first, he didn't know that person is a professor and lecturer because he looked so young.

He is so humble, the way he always smiled back at everyone, the way he hangs out with his friends. he never gets angry or annoyed, but the students respect him so much.

There is one day, he saw him in the yard beside his classroom, Gulf can saw clearly at him. He brings the students and does the teaching there, he is so strict but he can bring smile on his student's face. Without Gulf realize, he smiled slightly.

"Gulf! where are you looking at" Techno whispered, "The Prof will begin the quiz"

Gulf moved his gaze to Techno

"Why are you smiling?"

"Me? I'm not"

He was always with his friend, Gulf didn't know the name. The female students always hold their scream if the two of them passed by, it looks like they are so popular as the young professor in this uni.

"No, do you know them?" Gulf pointing used his chin

Techno gazed the way, "Oohh.... don't you know? The left one is Mew, the second is Tong. They are lecturers, but for Tong, I heard he is a doctor too, for Mew he is... I don't know" he laughed

Gulf stared at Techno

"it's really, I just know that much. Why? They are so handsome" he chuckled, "But, for Mew he ever got in our class at the first time Prof Haris teach, didn't you remember?"

Gulf tried to remember, "I don't remember"

"Wait, aah... you were text with June all the time when he introduces himself. And you didn't interest at all, but now you ask about him?"

"Let's go, get some food with June" He dragged Techno with him to stopped his curiosity.

In his mind Gulf always thinking about this, how a man can be so damn hot, and stole the other man's attention. No, no, Gulf is straight. He has June beside him, all the time. But, looking at that person gives him another reaction in his head.

"So, his name is Mew?" Gulf mumbled on their way home.

"Why are you always ask about him lately?" Techno's answered, "Or you...like.."

"Ai'No! Don't talk nonsense, I'm straight, I have a girlfriend"

"Okay..okay!"

"I just.. just wonder how he can be a professor in such young age, and look all female students just... like.. looking at their crush" he tried gave some reason

Techno laughed so hard, "Then try to greet them next time"

But after a few days, Gulf didn't see him anymore. He tries to find the answer by asked at his students, one of Gulf's friends take his class.

"I didn't see the young lecturer who always surrounding by female students" He started

"Who? Ahh, P'Mew?" Song's answered

"You called him what?"

"Why? He is the one who asked us, he didn't like to be called a professor, too young he said" Song laughed, "He still teaches us, but not always. He is busy with his research, sometimes we go to the different classrooms more than the actual one to adapt his schedule"

Gulf just nodding.

The final semester for this year was ended, and now the beginning new semester and new students from high school join in the uni. Gulf and Techno take his role as senior in new students orientation. From afar Gulf saw some new students who didn't pay attention to the seniors who talk in front of them. He looking in the same direction as those students, and his eyes caught someone. Someone who has been so long he didn't see, he wears white long sleeve shirt, black long pants, and brings backpack. Mew. Yes, he is just passing by in front of the students. Just walk, but he got their attention.

He greeted some senior students, Gulf just silent. He might don't want to greet him, although he wants to be greeted like the others too.

"Hey, Gulf!" Mew waved and smiled at Gulf

"He talked to me and all I could think was Oh! Shit"

His brain can't process anything. He Freeze.

"Gulf! The Prof greet you" Techno wake him up from his silent mode. Techno looks at Gulf, Techno slanted his head, "Are you sick? Your face is so red, your ears too"

"Hah?"

Techno gave him his phone, so he can see it through the camera

"No, I need to go to the toilet!" Gulf gave back Techno's phone and left immediately, he even didn't reply to Mew.

"Today you said hey to me, and I died" Gulf laughed, he sat down under the trees, to calm down his heart and his redness, "That goddamn smile" he giggled

But he never felt like to Mew, he just adores him. He like him like fans love their idols. He knew himself very well. Or maybe not. He for many times said to himself that he is straight, he just like a female, that's why Gulf spent more time with June more than usual.

We found each other by accident, by which I mean every power in the universe made it so

I didn't know you, and then all at once, you were the air in my lungs