Solitary Voyage

"Did you tell him?" Tong questioned him

Mew just shook his head

"It's over 2 weeks, and you didn't tell him anything?"

"But, I didn't do anything wrong"

Tong scroll his screen phone and showed it to him, "Look! She said everything she wants on her SNS and media. Your photos with her are spread on media. Don't you think Gulf won't know it?"

He just looked at Tong's phone

"Yes, I and the others will believe you if you didn't do anything wrong. But, he is different" He paused, "Do you want me to tell you the worse things about this disorder? I think Champ explains it very well"

"I know. I just... I want to tell him, but I never get the right time. Like, he always in a good mood, and I didn't want to ruin it"

"I hope everything gonna be okay. You should explain it to him"

          Tong keeps nagging him every day about this. Everyone knows about these issues, his students too. Sometimes they will be asked how is his relationship between him and her. Mew just answers bluntly that he never in a relationship with her, in these circumstances he is so badly want to answer that he in a relationship with someone else. But, he always kept his word to not say anything about it.

"If something happens..." he paused his sentences while his phone ringing. He answered immediately.

"Why, Gulf? Did something wrong?"

          Gulf never called him in the morning when they are busy with their work, he will call him when about to lunch, or evening to pick him up. And vice-versa.

"Mew" He answered with a weird voice

"What's happened?" He looks worried just by hearing his voice. Tong and Run look at him.

"I'm at home. I'm sick"

"Hah? I'll go home now, wait for me. Don't do anything" He hurriedly get his jacket and car key

"What's wrong?" Tong asked in the middle

"He is sick, and now he at home. Please manage all my works, maybe I can't do teaching tomorrow. I'll tell you later" He explains to Run, "I'll go now"

         This is the most worrying thing for Mew when Gulf suddenly sick. He is afraid if Gulf will feel the pain, he can't handle it if something bad happens to him, he can't imagine it. Never, he never imagines that.

         Mew arrived at his apartment. He rushes in to go to his bedroom, and he finds Gulf under the sheet

"I'm home," he said softly to wake him up

Gulf opens his eyes and stared at him, "You are back. So fast" He giggled

"Are you okay? Let's go to the hospital" He placed his hand on Gulf's forehead, caressing him.

Gulf grabbed Mew's hand, "I'm okay, I just take your pills to cool down my fever"

          Mew feels relief. He can breathe now. It's like he holds his breath on his way home. Mew hugged him while Gulf just laid down and caressing Mew's head.

"What's wrong?" Gulf asked

"Why are you asked like that? I can't think straight when you said if you are sick" He answered, still hug him

Me too. I can't think straight when I saw that news about you, and you didn't tell me anything until now

"It's okay now"