Stupid tanjiro

Zenitsu's POV

My heart was beating all day, we did he had to go and do that!! Ugh..

After we kissed, he didn't talk to each other till lunch. So when he came up to me it was completely awkward, tho. He did ask me if I wanted to hang out after school, And I don't know if it's a date or not!! He just met a few days ago!!

How is my heart beating so fast.. stupid tanjiro!! Dumb.. good looking- ACK! NO!! HES NOT GOOD LOOKING!! but he is tho.. AAH!! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!

I sigh, walking to my next class, I turn a corner and there, I saw my two bullies. I squeak as I hid as fast as I can. I stand there shaking for a few minutes. Before taking a look, I sigh out of relief that they were gone. I hoped they didn't notice me..

I started to walk towards my next class as I started to hear yelling and stomping, I already knew who it was and was getting already to be head butted on the back. And which, did happen, "MONNIITTROOOOO" "AAAHHHHH!!!!!" I fell to the floor, "inosuke!!!! How many times do I have to tell you to STOP DOING THAT!!" I yelled out

"SHUT UP AND GET UP!!" He yelled, I groaned as I got up from the floor, "what do you want inosuke?" I asked him as we started heading to our last class together, "we need to hang out today!! I know I will beat you again at game!!" Inosuke yelled out, "I'm Sorry inosuke but I'm hanging out with tanjiro today" I said, hopping he wouldn't yell into my ear.

"WHHHAAAT!! NO!! IM NOT LETTING YOU GO UNTILL I BEAT YOU AT THAT GAME YOU SHOWED ME!!" He yelled out, As he punched my back, "OW!! INOSUKE I TOLD YOU NOT TODAY!!" "SHUT UP GENITSOO"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I can, running away from him.