Are you an angle..?(new chapter

I'm adding new chapter because I've been making a lot of a/n's so yeah✨

Constructive criticism is open 😌
______

Third person

______

The next day zenitsu walked to school with inosukes, pretty tired and sleepy but they pushed through. Zenitsu only stayed up because of the others constant yelling and grumbling, how he wished he'd just slept but he wouldn't. Remembering the guts and off putting music, he shivered. Shutting up for a bit while the reached the school gates.

Giyuu waiting there as usual. Holding out the clipboard to him. "You look tired." He pointed out, being very obvious as he was yawning out. "Ya think..?" He grumbled under his voice, being cranky thanks to the lack of sleep and inosuke's bitching. And seeing as he already ditched zenitsu he would finally have some peach and quiet,

As more students walked through the gates zenitsu couldn't catch up as he kept dozing off and almost falling over, but that's when tanjiro and nezuko come through.

Tanjiro noticing that zenitsu was leaning to far to the left and looking like he was about to fall over he quickly ran over, catching his love intere- close friend! Yeah.. yeah that-

"Zenitsu! Are you ok? You look terrible" tanjiro said very concerned, wondering what happened to make him so dazed.

While this zenitsu slowly opened his eyes, everything around him being too bright so he squinted. Soon enough his eyes got used to it and the first thing he saw was tanjiro's gentle, kind, face.

Staring into space for a good few moments tanjiro has gotten more concerned. "Zenits-"
"Are you an angle..?" Zenitsu interrupted the other. Surprising tanjiro with the question. "Wha- um.. are you alright?" He'd asked with a red face, still holding zenitsu in his arms as he stayed half awake.

But soon the other soon realized that the supposed 'angle' is actually.. "TANJIRO?!?!?" He yelled out in surprise, his face heating up as he realized what he had asked the red haired boy. "I-I DIDNT MEAN- AH- UHM-" he said freaking out, trying to come up with a good reason why he had said that.

When he finally noticed that he was in tanjiros arms that's when he clocked out, passing out. Embarrassed and dead inside.
"Z-zenitsu?! Nezuko! We need to get him to the nurses office now!!" He said panicking, nezuko helping tanjiro put zenitsu on his back.

And they were off to the nurses office.

_____

Aahhh— new chapter:))