"Those bruises.." (another new chapter)

Third person
______

Zenitsu groaned as he finally opened his eyes, mumbling something like 'where am I?' He looked around, looking out the window. And noticed how late it's gotten. The sun was already setting but then saw that he was in the nurses room. "What am I doing in here?" He asked to no one, when a sudden voice said something. Scaring zenitsu half to death. "You passed out, so I brought you here-" and that's when zenitsu interrupted the voice, "AHHHHH!!" He yelled out scaring the other as well.

"Woah woah woah!! Zenitsu!! It's just me! Tanjiro!" He said, sitting next to him on his bedside. "-HHHHAAaaaa.... o-oh- " zenitsu said embarrassed. Tanjiro chuckled at zenitsu's bashfulness. "How are you feeling at the moment?" He'd ask, staring at zenitsu's reddish face.

"O-oh.. well. I'm doing pretty good" zenitsu smile softly, looking off to the side as he tried avoiding eye contact. That's when tanjir let out a sigh of relief and smiled kindly "that's good" he said in a relieved tone, happy that zenitsu wasn't injured or worse.

Nevertheless zenitsu looked back at tanjiro, "what.. what time is it? And how long have you've been here..?" He asked the other, shifting around and sitting up.

"Oh- well it's way past school hours.. and I've been here for an hour and a half waiting for you to wake up" he said, keeping his eye on zenitsu, admiring his features until.. he noticed a few slight bruises on the others face and neck. Seeing bandages on his hand and he thinks his whole arm too, "ze-zenitsu?" He called out his name in worry. "Yeah tanjiro?" Zenitsu said turning to face the other.

"May I see your face?" Tanjiro asked, wanting to be sure that he wasn't seeing things wrong. Zenitsu's face went up in red as he had a questionable expression on his face. "W-what..?" He asked, "may i see your face zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked again, "I-um- surreee..?" He said hesitantly.

Tanjiro cupped the blond haired boys face and stared intently at his features, making zenitsu's heart skip a beat as his face heated up. Thinking they were gonna kiss zenitsu slowly closed his eyes, his lips ready for a passionate kiss.

But that didn't happen, zenitsu opened one eye and saw a worried tanjiro. "Tan-tanjiro..?" He said his name, but that's when he pulled zenitsu into a gentle hug.

"Who did this to you?!" He questioned as the hug got abit tighter. "What are you talking about??" Zenitsu said confused.

"Those bruises"

____

Yay two chapters!