Klaus With Hope Growing Up

The Hollow, Aftermath,

After the decade long struggle of fighting the Hollow, the Mikaelsons had finally found a way to destroy the Hollow without any casualties. The Hollow needed a host. Who better than the coward Lucien Castle? After stripping him of his evolved vampirism, Freya had put the Hollow in him and immediately staked him. Not only giving him the death he deserved, but also a well deserved painful one.

The Hollow was vanquished, Davina was brought back, and the Mikaelsons lived as a family. Together. Always and Forever. They faced all the problems that came in the Mikaelson compound and faced it together. The hardest one was the Nazi vampire, Roman Sienna. And his mother. But the Mikaelsons pulled through. Roman's mother was burned alive and he was desiccated in the dungeons.

Then Hope had started going to a school for Supernaturals. The one her dad had mostly paid for and still does. Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted. Alaric and Caroline were the ones that mostly managed it because Klaus and Hayley had duties in New Orleans but they paid some visits.

_______

Dance with hobbit- Landon,

It was a full moon and Hope's first turn. But her mom and dad wanted her to have some fun so they had taken her to the town square. The town was hosting a festival that day. The one Landon had invited her to earlier and she had declined.

Landon used to work at the Mystic Grill. Hope had visited it sometimes with her parents and uncles and Marcel and he flirted with her everytime they weren't watching. But of course, they were. It was cute though but she only saw him sometimes and wasn't really interested. So she wasn't surprised when she saw him here.

"Hope. I thought you weren't going to come" Landon asked approaching her and her mom and dad.

"Yeah. Mom and dad wanted me to have some fun" Hope awkwardly replied.

And that is when he noticed Hayley and Klaus behind Hope.

"Mr and Mrs. Marshall. Ni-nice to meet you!" he nervously said then.

"Mr. Mikaelson and Mrs. Marshall" Hayley corrected with a slight grimace at the prospect of them being married.

"And that makes our daughter a Mikaelson as well" was all Klaus added with a stern but proud face.

Hayley smiled.

Hope smiled as well. She never hated that name. They just had to hide it for her safety when she was born. But now, no one can touch the Mikaelsons. And she is proudly going to introduce herself as a Mikaelson.

"Right. Right. Mikaelson" he said then with a nervous and scared look.

"And you must be...?" Klaus asked.

"La-Landon. Kirby. I work at the uh... Grill. You might've seen me before... Or not" he nervously replied.

Klaus hummed in reply.

Hayley was amused and was certainly enjoying this too.

Hope was feeling bad for Landon but enjoying it at the same time. The boy was so scared, it showed.

Then slow music started playing and all the people coupled up.

"Do you maybe wanna dance...?" Landon blurted nervously. That's all he was right now. Nervous as hell.

"You want me to dance with you??" Hope asked surprised.

"Kind of in the moment here" he replied with an awkward smile.

Hope nodded with a small smile then as she didn't want to embarrass him by rejecting him and went with him to dance.

And he was right. He was living in the moment. Because he had no idea how to dance. But thanks to her Auntie Bex, she did. So she practically carried him through the whole thing.