Chapter 3: caught

I want to dedicate this chapter to @ddgrande14 you've been a great supporter, commenting on all my chapters. You've made me so happy and kept reading my story even though it's horrible and needs much more work >___> thank you lots, love you!
******************************************

((Unedited))

~Lindsey's P.O.V~

Don't get me wrong because really I did nothing wrong. All I did was pick up a golden bracelet, but I guess that wasn't really a good idea since it ended up with me being one of the palace's maids.

Again don't get me wrong it was my only choice, either get killed or become a maid.

The worst part about being a maid around here means seeing the queen 24/7 (24 hours a day, 7days a week) and trust me I tried my best not to poison her food and harm her.

That might have been the worst deal of all, but the worse? Oh don't get me started please, we all know his highness the prince.

Ugh I think I just vomited in my mouth a little thinking about him. He's been trying to get into my pants ever since my arrival here.

Talk about desperate and it's even more disgusting he is to be engaged to the princess of Roseville in less than a month.

Speak of the devil I see him across the hall making his way over here, better run! Hey! better safe than sorry!

*****************************************

--Earlier that day--

Walk,walk, walk, look, look, look(excuse the horrible English XD). That's all I've been doing since this morning.

I couldn't go anywhere last week knowing the guards were still searching for me, but you could say everything calmed down and went back to normal as weekend came.

I've been famished the past week. don't blame me I couldn't do anything when large men in armor were looking for me and because of that I had come out today looking for something good to steal.

Hey now I'm poor and don't have money what else am I supposed to do?

Coming across a jewelry shop I couldn't help but stare at the gold that shinnied through the window. One thing you should know about this kingdom is that they sell pure gold that costs millions.

They don't just sell them anywhere, you could say I made a stop at the rich part of the town. Stupid rich people and royalties. Speaking of stupid people, it seems one just dropped their newly bought golden bracelet.

I sighed, might as well pick it up and give it back to her. I know what you might be thinking, why doesn't she steal it and than sell it for some money? Well I don't do that.

I might steal food but not items that cost millions because I know people worked hard for it. Sure people work hard for food too, but I like to think differently.

Anyway food don't cost a fortune. Sure for me it does because you know, I'm poor. Note the sarcasm please.

I silently picked up the bracelet and ran after the women "excuse me madam, you've dro-" before I could finish saying anything farther, I was literally attacked by guards.

"Hand over the bracelet you thief!" The guard shouted, grabbing both my hands and tied them together in place behind my back.

What the? Wait what's happening? I looked around and guess what? Apparently somebody, hint hint that guy standing over there thought I was stealing the bracelet and called the guards over.

How he managed to call them over so quickly? I'll never know.

"You'll be coming with us you worthless thief, the queen will decide your punishment" my face was painted with a look of disgust, the queen? Hell no, I hate that b!tch.