No work today

A/N sorry I haven't updated this I've been really busy with school work and family stuff. I'll try to update more often but idk. Let's just see what happens.

Nines' POV

I start to make Gavin some waffles for breakfast. Which we have the ingredients for thanks to me going shopping. We don't have work today. I wonder what Gavin does when he doesn't have work.

I look at the time 7 am. As soon as I finish making waffles I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. As I plate up Gavin's waffle he walks into the kitchen and sits down at the table.

I give him his breakfast and he mumbles a thanks dipshit and starts to eat. I make him his coffee and give it to him. After I do I sit opposite him at the table.

He finishes he is breakfast and gets up to feed the cats. As he does so I pick up his plate and mug and clean them.

"You don't have work today Gavin."

"I know that dipshit."

"So what do you do?" I say putting the plate and mug in the kitchen cupboard.

He sighs quietly, "usually not much just sit around with the cats. Read. Sometimes go out. Except from the cats I'm practically alone. Hank and Connor call every Sunday tho. That's nice. I hate admitting it but I do like talking to them."

I nod. "Well maybe we could go out somewhere?"

He looks over at me. Looks me up and down. "Let's get you some more outfits because you can't be comfortable in that all the time."

"Okay. You should go get ready."

He nods and walks back upstairs. Around 5 minutes later he comes back down, grabs his coat and car keys and walks out the door. I follow him and after I step out he locks the door.

We walk to the car and get in. He starts the car and starts driving to the mall/shopping centre/shops. He turns the radio on.

"I like this song! They've got good songs on today." Then he starts singing.

His voice is beautiful he is hitting all the right notes and his timing is perfect. He seems to know the song off by heart as well. It's kinda cute- wait what?! What am I thinking? I don't love him! Or do I?

"Dipshit?"

I snap out of my thoughts and look at him. "Sorry Gavin."

"Its fine dipshit. We're here."

He gets out of the car as I do the same. We walk into the mall/shopping Centre/shops and go straight to the clothes store/shop.

A/N so what style do you think Nines is gonna have?

Emo/Dark

Pastel

Colourful

Vintage (probably not)

Casual

Or a mixture of different things.

Or something else entirely.

You can still say what you think even if the next chapter is already out. I wanna know your thoughts.