Clothes Shopping.

We walk into the shop and there are many styles of clothes. Gavin grabs a trolley/shopping cart. How much does he think I'm going to get? I mean I don't even know how much I'm going to get.

"So you like turtlenecks?" He says gesturing to my black turtleneck.

"Yeah."

He starts walking to the turtlenecks. He gets a few black ones, a few white ones and a few grey ones.

"Okay pick whatever other colours you like."

I nod. The pick out a few dark blue, a few dark green, 1 purple and 1 light blue. He nods and walks off to the trousers. He gestures for me to get what I want. I collected what I wanted and put it in the trolley/shopping cart.

"Sooooo you go get shirts, t-shirts, jackets, hoodies and whatever else you might fucking need and I'll be waiting here."

I nod and walk off. I get a few of everything I may need. I also got quite a few hoodies. I walk back to Gavin.

"Okay let's pay for this."

He pays for them I go to complain but I get cut off.

"Its okay Dipshit I wanted to."

We get back to the car and drive home. When we get back he hands me the stuff and says, "Make yourself at home you can have the guest room"

I smile. I say thank you as I walk off. I change into a hoodie and some jeans. I don't really have a style it's a mixture of things. I'd say my style is mostly dark. Basing of the colours I can see right now. Blacks, greys, dark blues and dark purples.

Even tho he is still calling me dipshit I feel like he is warming up to me. I stroke Simon who came in and layed on the bed. I'm sure Gavin likes me but he is playing it off as he doesn't. What if he even loves me- why am I thinking that?! I don't like him. Why would he like an android anyway? I don't like him or do I?