mirrors - george mackay

smut lol

it was sunday, the day before george was set to leave for 2 months to work on his new film. you were both just lounging around the house, embracing every moment together you could. currently, you were sat on his lap head tucked into the nape of his neck, breathing in his scent trying to remember this feeling.

"you alright love?" george asked, his voice low in a sweet whisper.

"mhm."

"what's on your mind darling?"

"nothing – it's just, who's going to take care of me when you're gone?"

"i'll always take care of you love, ill only be a phone call away."

"no, i mean like, physically, if you get what I mean," you mumbled in response, a blush creeping it's way up your cheeks.

"well, i could always show you how to take care of yourself," he quipped, his pupils growing but maintaining their lock on you.

"lead the way, mackay."

without a second thought, he had your legs around his waist, his hands supporting you on your arse, as he carried you to your shared bedroom. But instead of your back hitting the bed like you had thought, he sat you down between his legs facing your full body mirror. oh.

one hand wrapped around your waist, the other trailed it's way down and fiddled with the waist band of your pyjama shorts.

"is this ok?" he asked, even in the most intimate moments, he would make sure you were okay with what he was doing- one of the many reasons why you loved him. you merely nodded in response.

his hands pushed the shorts down over you legs and off your body, throwing them to the side, your choice to not wear underwear was prominent at this moment. his hand took yours and guided them down to your most sensitive area, the veins on his arm popping out making you wet with anticipation. he dropped his grasp on your hand, his fingers gliding in between your folds and rubbing small circles onto your clit sending tingles throughout your body and making your toes curl.

"now watch," george said, his voice deeper than usual.

he placed one finger inside and began pumping it in and out of you, his thumb still making circles. as he inserted a second finger, george's chin dropped to rest on your shoulder, his head tilting to the side to nip at your neck leaving red marks that would form bruises for sure. his hands worked like magic, his fingers curling inside you to reach that spot that sent you wild and you could feel your climax approaching. you think he could feel your walls begin to tighten around him, a feeling he recognised but always felt pride when it happened – he loved to make you like this, he was the reason you were a moaning mess in his arms and he loved it. but before you could embrace a sweet release he pulled his fingers out, causing you to groan at the loss of contact, and raised them to your face. you knew what to do – you took them in your mouth and sucked them clean, a smirk forming on george's face.

"now it's your turn, just how i showed you," he whispered into your ear, his words commanding but his tone soft. your hands found the same rhythm he had, first one finger and then two, only the sounds of your moaning and heavy breath filled the room. your head falling back to rest on his chest in euphoria. you never knew how good you could feel alone, especially when george wasn't there to make you feel that way.

"that's it baby, just like that," his words of encouragement seemed to echo around the room, as you moaned out in pleasure. his hand reached up to your chest to grab your breast, playing with your nipple through the thin fabric of your t-shirt. he noticed the way your hips began to buck into your own hands, and he knew you were close, so he wrapped a tight arm around your waist to hold you still, only allowing the grinding movements your body made to ride out your high. when you were finished, he took your other hand in his and brought your fingers up to his own mouth, sucking them softly as you had before.

"now that wasn't to hard, was it?" his tone mocking as he chuckled.

"shush you. i need a shower now, want to join me?" and you don't think you'd ever seen his stand up so fast.