Chap. 4

3rd PoV

You sweat dropped, your professor told you that if you fail, you wont get to have a summer vacation.

"A-chan!! I cant do that! I want to be with onee-chan where ever she will go today!" you whined as you quickly took your books, placing it on your desk.

"e-erm.." kae and amane voice out as you were reading and mumbling words. "whats the japanese of that? Where is it? Didnt i wrote it?!" you panicked as you tried finding it.

"so... Now you see her situation..." kae awkwardly said as igarashi, shinomiya, nanashima, and mutsumi watch you get historical. Akio was obviously out the door, guarding it and waiting for your lunch time.

"keep it together" mutsumi said as you turn to him. "mutsumi-senpai.." you frowned. "you dont have a problem in physics right? What subjects are you having a hard time?" he asked as you fidget with your fingers.

"erm...Japanese history and math..." you mumbled. He smiled at you. "dont worry, i could tutor you.." he said as you stood up and looked at him.

"really?!" you asked, your eyes glossy, mutsumi nodded. "Teach us too! Please senpai!" the 3 boys said as mutsumi smiled.

"everyone is such a fond of studying!" mutsumi happily said as the boys agreed.

No way we are letting you alone with her.
----------------
You were now in the library, surrounded by 4 boys, you have already commanded akio to go home and youll call him when you need him. You knew he needed a break though.

"then it will change to that, how are you so far?" mutsumi asked as he explained. "its a bit difficult to understand right?" mutsumi said as you nodded. "yes!! I had a hard time understanding in class but now i get it!" you said and look up at him. Just then shinomiya and nanashima started bickering and lets just say, you all got shoved out the library.
-----------------
Long story short, your now sorting your bed. They have said that it would be best if they go to your house so thats what it is. You then decided to dress up since you look like a 60 year old grandma in your outfit. You decided to wear a pink sweater, tucking it in your black skirt that is designed with pink roses. You wore black thigh high socks to pair it with.

You walked down wearing your slippers to see your mom

"mom? Wheres kae and takuro?" you asked as you walked down the stairs. "ah... Kae is with amane and takuro is out. And you already know that Akio is out buying groceries and all." you nodded as the door rang.

"honey? Are you expecting guest?" your mom asked as you nodded, your mom opened the door to reveal the 4 charming boys.

"pardon us..." igarashi spoke as he smiled. Your mom widen her eyes. You walked near your mom and peek out.

"come in..."you smiled as the 4 boys nodded, your mom watched as the 4 boys passes. They followed you to the second floor and to your room.

As expected...

The boys thought as they saw your cute looking room.

A/n: im lazy to explain so here.

"shall we start?" mutsumi asked as you nodded, closing your door and sitting dowm infront of your small table. You took out your books and notebooks as you all started.

"Y/n dear~ mom has brought you tea..." your mom sang as she opened the door. Your face has shocked all over it as you saw your mother's face all caked up. You giggled, standing up as you took the tea, you sat it down the table and going near your mom.

"mom~ you don't need to use makeup, i dont like it when you wear makeup, your already pretty..." you said as your mom sighed. "i just though id look presentable when you have guest." you shook your head.

"well, thank you mom!" you waved as you closed the door. "sorry about interrupting." you scratch your head as youe skirt rides up a bit. The boys eyes widen.

"I-its fine!! Go sit down!" shinomiya panicked as you shrugged, sitting down. "wait, so what your trying to tell me, this goes here and ive been doing the method wrong?" you look up as mutsumi chuckled. "it appears so..." igarashi peeked your notes. You sighed in exhaustion as your mom again came in with food.

"thank you very much!" the 4 boys said as your mom closed the door. "how nice of those boys, y/n did a great job. Just like me when i was young." your mom mumbled as takuro then came in the house.

"ahh takuro! Welcome home! Y/n's room has guest!" you mom jingled as takuro took his shoes off. "is that so?" takuro boredly asked. "Thry are mens! 4 of them!" your mom happily said as takuro's eyes widen. He quickly ran upstairs bursting in your room.

"STOP!" takuro burst into your room as you 5 flinched. "Nii-san?" you asked as takuro pulled you behind him.

"you! You 4! Yes you!  I am the big brother of Y/n! I already know what you 4 are planning! Hmm!! Trying to hit on her! Well that wont happen while me and akio are here!" takuro said as you turn to him.

"b-but.. Nii-san, i just asked them to teach me something... You and akio need to relax..." you mumbled as takuro turned to you.

"I WILL NOT BE EXPERIENCING MINI YOU'S RUNNING AROUND!" takuro said as you tilt your head.

"so... I can turn back to a baby?" you asked as takuro facepalmed. Mutsumi then slammed his hand onto the table.

"big brother...im sorry but we are in the middle of studying. Its about time.." mutsumi stood up, pushing takuro out the room. Mutsumi slammed the door and locking it.

"is he always like this?" nanashima asked as yoy shook your head. "onee-chan said that he doesnt even care for her. He just became like that when i came." you mumbled as they nodded.

Who wouldnt want to protect you?
°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Thank you so so much for studying with me..." you bowed to the 4 boys as you 5 stood out the house.

"its fine, tell your brother im sorry for being rude back there." you nodded as mutsumi gave you a pencil. "here, if you cant think of an answer, look at this pencil to make a decision." mutsumi winked as you looked at it. You smiled, hugging him.

"thank you!" you broke the hug as mutsumi smiled. You then turn to the 3 boys. "and you too! Thank you for accompanying us!" you cheered as you hugged the 3.

"we will take our leave now..." you nodded as you waved. You then quicklt walked in as you saw akio in his normal clothes. "hey akio!! Please prepare my uniform tomorrow, ill sleep early..." you yawned as you walked upstairs. You then saw 2 packs of gummy bears on your doorstep. You giggled taking it and walking in your room.