Chap. 5

3rd PoV

"i say we have a maid cafe with the girls as staffs!!" A guy from your class yelled as the girls complained. "WHAT WOULD THE BOYS DO?" A girl yelled.

"anything is fine.." nanashima grumbled.

"excuse me? Im in favor of the maid cafe!" kae said, raising a hand. "everyone should be in it!" kae said as her eyes sparkled.
°°°°°°°°°°°
"cosplay cafe..." mutsumi mumbled as they start a conversation with kae, you just ate happily on your favorite meal.

"what about you shinomiya?" kae asked as shinomiya fidget with his finger. "erm..." shinomiya started.

"I-im the princess..." shinomiya embarrassingly said as you look up. "Wah~ really?! I love princesses!!" you squealed as shinomiya went more red.

"stop jumping y/n..." akio said as you stopped. "what about you y/n? Want me to make yours too?" you shook your head.

"Akio said he will sew mine." you said as igarashi rose an eyebrow. "who will you cosplay?" he asked as you smiled.

"its a secret!" you giggled as the 4 boys including akio shook their head at your hyped self.
--------next day---------
"next person please!" you said as you helped kae and the others write down measurements. Igarasahi then came infront of you.

"ah.. That would be me.." he said as you nodded, you measure his shoulder first, going behind him. Then his cuffs.

"alright chest width.." you mumbled as you wrapped the tape measure around him, pulling him closely.

"bear with me first, igarashi kun..." you mumbled as you try to see whats the width. Igarashi blushed, seeing you so close to him. He looked down at your face. Your eyelashes were curled naturally, your cherry lips that was twitching a bit. His hand rose up, about to touch your shoulder when someone called you.

"Hey y/n! Could you take the person outside?" your sister, kae said as you nodded. You walked away from igarashi as he clenched his fist.

"awee your the princess?"

"how cute!!"

You look out to see shinomiya looking down as he was surrounded by girls. You giggled.

"alright guys, lets go finish out task." you said as the girls smiled at you and nodded, you pulled the embarrassed shinomiya inside as he looked up at you.

"w-why is it that everybody knows?" he stuttered as you scratched your head. "im sorry shinomiya-kun, i told them." you giggled.

"please dont..." he pleaded. "shinomiya kun, even though you look delicate, your a boy hmm?" you look up at him with your green emerald eyes. His heart squeezed seeing your cute apperance.

Dont kill me early y/n...

Shinomiya thought. "your back is broad, and your hands are big!" you said. He suddenly held your shoulder, face coming closer.

"senpai... I..." shinomiya didn't finish his sentence when nanashima tangled the measuring tape around shinomiya's neck. You watch as they glare at each other.
------------day before festival------------
"im done!!" kae cheered as you smiled at your sister. Kae gave the clothes to the boys aa you waited to see them.

"UWAH~ YOU GUYS LOOK SO COOL!!" You awed as you look as them. You jumped on your spot as you squealed. "shinomiya-kun!!" you whined as you tug on his arm.

"you look so cuteee!!!" you whined as you then jumped to nanashima. "nanashima-kun you too!!" you said as you turn to igarashi,but he was surrounded by girls so....
-------------home time------------
"I wanna see you shinomiya!" you jumped as you walked with the 4 boys. Of course, akio was behind you, incase you know...

"oh then ill come too" nanashima snickered as shinomiya glared. "Im sorry, but... I dont wanna be buddy buddy with you anymore y/n" igarashi turned to you as you all halted.

"what are you saying igarashi?" nanashima asked as igarashi held a hand infront of you. "im just... Inlove with y/n, so id want it to be just us." igarashi confessed as you widen your eyes.

"E-ermm.." you voice out. "Hey! We arent letting you alone with her!" nanashima growled as they bickered.

"hey, this is bothering y/n-san... How bout we make a schedule?" mutsumi suggested as your jaw dropped. "then, here it is!" igarashi gave out a paper as you stare at them in shock.

"E-eh..." you awkwardly took the paper as you turn your back against them. You mouthed to akio as he got the signal. Akio quickly ran to you, lifting you up in bridal style and running away.

"W-what was that?!" you cried, not understanding anything. "this is why i told you not to be too near boys!!" akio stated as you pouted.

"then what will i do?! Not go to school?" you asked as akio nodded. "YES!" akio happily agreed as you cried.

"but thats mean!!" you said as you and akio arrived home. "oh? Honey?" your mom asked as akio put you down.

"mom? Where kae?" you asked as your mom pointed upstairs.
-----------
"OMG YOUR LIKE IN AN OTOME GAME!!" kae squealed, shaking your body as you cried.

"Onee-chan! I dont know what to do!! Dad never lets me near boys so i dont know what to say or do!!" you saud as kae stopped shaking you.

"be yourself! If they dont like you for that then they arent worth your kindness!!" kae yelled as you looked down.

"O-okay... Thank you onee-chan.." you mumbled, hugging her. Kae hugged as patting your head.