three

After lunch I decided to skip out on the rest of the day and took a nap before cleaning around the house-which was not even a house if you asked me. There were way more bedrooms and bathrooms than I could admit to counting.

         It was seven in the morning today and Lex went off to work, leaving me here eating breakfast before I was summoned to that hellhole. Finishing up my bowl of cereal I gather all my shit and head off slugging my backpack on and grabbing my motorcycle keys.

           It's about fifteen minutes before I arrive, given that I was breaking every speeding limit known to man. I parked near the back and take my shiny black helmet off placing it under my arm and walking to the front entrance of the school.

           As I'm walking I hear someone calling my name so I turn back to face my attacker.

          "Arabella, come here!" It was the same kid as yesterday who I'm paired up with, only with a group of guys standing next to him. There was about five or six of them talking but once they spotted me only five feet away from them any conversation ended and the staring began. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, this school has such a staring problem.

       "Just Bella," I say to him sternly.

       "What?"

      "I said, 'just Bella'. Are you deaf or something?" I ask him rudely repeating what he said to me. I tend to get upset whenever someone says my full name.

         "Where were you after school yesterday? I was waiting for you like a fucking idiot for a half an hour!"

     "Oh, sorry," I tell him bleakly.

     "Did you forget that we were meeting or are you just as stupid as you look?" He retorts, his friends join in and laugh at a poor attempt of a joke.

        I smile brightly feigning innocence,  replying, "oh I knew. I just didn't want to go and waste my time."

         And his smile is off his face in seconds, two can play at this game, asshole. He scowls at me as I maintain my shit eating grin. But my smile falters a bit when I notice a mild electrified rays of the burning sun from behind me. It made my breath come out labored and it was heating every iota of me. It was something else and I couldn't get enough of it, I thought.

       I was in a dilemma; do I turn around and face the whom who was giving me this vibe, or do I totally ignore it?

        I didn't have time to choose because the someone chose for me and stood in front of me right next to whoever-my-partners-name-is and stared at me. I looked to meet his eyes, and it was like he was Zeus shooting lightening bolts from his orbs to mine. The bouncing thunderstorm escaped from his eyes and transferred to me, paralyzing me from tearing my gaze away from him. I didn't mind this stare, I was surprised at how my one emotion I felt was ecstatic euphoria. It confused me because from what I could recollect I had never met this tanned muscle and Egyptian gold eyes. His black hair definitely compliments his sky high cheekbones and natural carved jaw. A pointed nose came along with it as well as the bushy but well kept eyebrows that rested above his mile long eyelashes.

            There was simply no way that he could be in high school, he seemed-and looked-more mature than everyone put together.

          I am swept out of my hazy state as whoever-my-partners-name-is tells me something. But I completely ignore whatever he had said and straight forwardly ask him what his name was.

        "It's Tritan, and this here next to me is Spiros, my older brother. And this is Gianni," and then I zoned out and stared at Spiros, the greek God who could kill armies with one hand while the other was holding mine.

           Wait, what?

        It was strange that I was feeling this connection with him right? A stranger I've never met, but he seemed familiar for some odd reason.

            Odd indeed.

             "So how about you meet up with me after school to work on the project?"

        "I can't," I blurt out. This time I truly couldn't, it was Lexi's birthday and I had to give her birthday present, or finalize it.

                    "What do you mean you can't? Are you bailing again Arabella?"

                   I glared at him hard now, hoping to express my hatred toward him at the moment.

          "Never. Ever. Call me, Arabella. I told you it's. Just. Bella," I say only above a whisper. I stalk off before he says anything and put my helmet on, deciding that one more day off couldn't hurt.