ten

My eyes feel like scorched cells is the first thought I think of when I wake. This week has passed in a blur and another man lies next to me as I curl my lip back recalling last nights events. I sigh, whatever. A knock resounds on the door, I groan outwardly at the interruption.

My face turns towards the guy beside me. He snores loudly. If it were any situation I would try to initiate something with him. He was cute. But it wasn't any normal circumstances. I slap his arm in attempts to wake him from his slumber. His abs shiver and soon the rest of his body follows suit. After another slap to his right peck, his eyes open.

"Good morning," he smiles at me. It was drool worthy, and I'm thinking of going for another round but the second knock comes and I am dragged out of my thoughts.

I huff. "Morning, now get out. I have company and I need for you to disappear. Got it? Ok."

"Wait, why? I thought we had a connection?"

"We did, but now I'm sober enough to realize that the only connection we had was between your dick and my vagina. Sorry," I say sweetly enough.

He grunts and begins to gather each article of clothing together. I allow for a huff to pass my lips before going to the door.

"What do you want so early in the God damn morning?"

"Aren't you a bundle of sunshine?" His eyes roam over my half nakedness and I shrug, I can tell he disapproves.

         "What do you want?" I demand.

His clenched jaw tells me that he isn't too happy with my tone but for all I care he could kiss my ass. All of a sudden the guy from before slides in past me but not before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I roll my eyes at his gesture, I guess he didn't get the memo. Men.

Spiros ignores my glares at him and invites himself in, what a gentlemen. 

"Listen, we need to talk. It's about the other night I shouldn't–"

"I'll stop you right there, I don't remember anything so as far as I'm concerned your sins are absolved," Lie, lie, lie. "Now, if you'll excuse me I have to take a shower. You know where the door is,"  I don't wait for a reply and head upstairs. I wish I could just forget. 

–J 

12:17 in wisconsin 

I hate it here 

it's literally always freezing balls tf 

i wish i was a good writer,

alright enough thoughts for tonight.