chapter one

third person pov

henry was walking the streets of swellview heading to junk n stuff after school. he shoved his phone back into his pocket as he noticed the sky getting particly dark. it was only four p.m didn't really get dark til after nine.

getting closer to junk n stuff, henry heard the bushes move slowly as he walked towards it. he got closer before feeling a sharp pain in his neck. everything was getting dizzy, he swore schwoz hit him with the sleep dart. then his body hit the floor, causing everything to go black.

there he was, laying between the stairs and bushes next to junk n stuff passed out, his breathing slowly deterring as he laid there. 

charlotte was walking to junk n stuff lost into her phone. she had to hurry because she was late because one, she got detention for hacking into the schools speakers blasting her playlist during gym class. it was typical of charlotte to do something like that.

and then two, she stayed after because her now ex-jack was caught cheating on her with henrys first ex-girlfriend bianca. who charlotte swore, saw that bitch leave henry for the woods. 

she shook it off as she took out one of her headphones as she saw a little puddle of blood, then a few steps tracing the blood she saw henry's phone ringing as she picked it up. where the hell was henry? he couldn't have gotten kidnapped because i mean he was kid danger. 

she got closer to the line of blood as she saw henry getting paler. she got closer as she saw little bit marks, two holes. she traced them before feeling his pulse as she raised an eyebrow losing his pulse slowly.

"come on henry.."she whispered getting up as she raced in junk n stuff. dropping her stuff, she hit the emergency button behind the counter as she hopped back over the counter.

piper, jasper, schwoz and ray took the elevator shortly seeing the panicked verison of charlotte, all four of them growing concern for the poor girl. "henry! schwoz get the medical bay!" she ordered.

"ray, piper, and jasper help me carry henry downstairs.." she spoke as they all went outside to see a weird looking dog over henry.

charlotte used the lazer as she shot past it, not wanting to hurt it. it jumped and ran away as the four hurried and picked up henry.

"why the hell is your brother so heavy?" jasper spoke, as everyone looked at jasper, with that really look.

"well jasper he doesnt shove tacos up his ass every 3 out of 5 days.." charlotte scoffed as they got in the elevator, as ray let henrys head bang against the door.

"ray! watch his head, thats your sidekick!" piper spoke looking at him, as ray apologized quickly only because charlotte was acting bitchy.

charlotte scoffed before they got down the elevator holding on to henry before she realized he was bleeding again.

"schwoz!" ray yelled, as schwoz frantically rushed out the medbed. "please tell me you can fix him.." piper spoke as she held her hands together.