chapter nineteen

CLOSING THE DOOR before getting pulled into a kiss. she smirked as she kissed henry.henry backed her up into a wall as he kissed her, she placed a hand on his cheek as she kissed him.

he smirked bitting her lower lip as the kiss grew hotter. charlotte kissed henry before her phone rang. she groaned as she pulled it out her pocket answering it, as henry kissed down her to neck.

she answered it."what ray..." she bit her lip as she tilted her neck."wheres henry?" ray spoke not knowing what was going on."i don't know! he's your sidekick!" charlotte slipped out a small moan."hes your boyfriend!" ray spoke as piper, jasper, and schwoz listened carefully to the call.

"and he's your responsibility to keep him safe.." charlotte scoffed."but he's still your boyfriend so where is he?" ray asked as piper looked at ray, as if he didn't even make sense.

"i don't know! i think, i saw him leave with the grappling hook.." charlotte squealed as henry picked her up placing her on the table, kissing her neck."alright, i'll just turn on the kid danger tracker, schwoz put in his laser.." ray sighed.

"alrig-wait! WHAT?!" charlotte looked at henry, as she put herself on mute.

"who the hell puts a tracker on kid danger!" henry raised an eyebrow."i don't know..." she took off his utility belt as she looked for the laser."wheres the damn laser!?" charlotte looked at henry.

"In your car..." henry spoke, as charlotte shook her head before unmutting herself."he's in the car..." charlotte gasped, due to henry biting her neck slightly.

"char are you okay?" piper asked.she bit her lip as she held all her moans."we're gonna facetime you.." ray spoke, as charlotte shook her head."no, no, no." charlotte spokethen she got an incoming facetime call from ray.

"damnit!" henry whispered as charlotte groaned.henry smirked as he flipped them around, he was on the wall as charlotte wasnt.

he continued to make marks on her neck as she answered the call.

"hey..." she spoke holding in her moans."where are you?" piper asked, as jasper also added "wheres henry?" "uh..i am.." she looked around the room "starting to walk towards the car..." 

"hold up...are you guys at the MANCAVE?!" charlotte raised an eyebrow.a small part of henrys hair showed up in the camera as schwoz pointed it out."is that henry? i know thats henry.." schwoz screamed, changing the subject.

"no schwoz! thats the talking puppy henry got me.." she lied once again."but yeah where aOH-hold on.." she took the camera off as she put herself on mute.

she let out a moan as henry smirked.she looked at him, smirking. she kissed him as she bit his bottom lip causing him to groan."hart you...are gonna get me in trouble.."she smirked, before picking up the phone.she unmuted herself and turned the camera back on.