chapter twenty-three

third persons pov

henry was puking inside of a garbage can in the kitchen as charlotte tried not to bleach her eyes as she sat on the couch in disbelief on what they had watch.
ray was shooting a laser through his eyes as schwoz kept throwing non-threatning chemicals at his and pipers eyes.
jasper cried in a corner rocking himself back and forth, trying to comfort himself and reassuring he was going to be okay.

they had finished watching 365 days on swellflix and it was horrible.

"that was worse than barging in on chenry bout to have sex.." jasper croacked.

"one jasper, i said it was henlotte, and two yeah that's hella bad.."ray chuckled.

"okay jasper, you walked in once..and techinically we weren't even having sex yet, if it was just a makeout " charlotte pointed out.

"do you know how many times i've walked in on piper?" charlotte pointed out as she looked at them.

"uh..no..i don't even wanna kn-" piper spoke before she sighed as she leaned back closing her eyes "put the guns down henry.." piper shouted.

she knew how overprotective her brother was ever since the car accident, he had been like a dad overprotective cause he didn't want her to be hurt again, and piper understood that. But sometimes, he took it too far and this was one of the times.

henry chuckled as he cocked his guns back"oh hell no...he lives on 4673 saint drive?"

"well henry doesn't seem like a saint.." ray spoke, looking at the blonde teenager.

"since when?" jasper and charlotte spoke high-fiving each other, while getting a stone cold glare from henry.

henry shook his head chuckling "won't be a saint for while.." he spoke before speeding off into the swellview streets.

"oh my god.." they all spoke as they looked out the entrance of the door.

"well i'm going to get food.." piper spoke grabbing charlottes car keys.

"don't crash my damn car.." charlotte spoke. "oh and get a ticket.."

"i can talk my way out of both.." piper spoke as charlotte texted JJ and Emily.

"shes been doing it.." jasper spoke.

"since she got a liscense at twelve years old.." ray and schwoz exchanged glances remebering piper getting her liscence at age 12

hour later

henry chuckled as he put the safety on his gun walking in as he shook his head. 

charlotte looked at him "what did you do!" she scoffed.

henry looked around as he thought everyone else was upstairs.
he hypermotalityed her into a wall as he held her by her neck
"what'd you say  charlotte.." he growled against her skin.