• Renewed Introductions •

I started my first song,

The rest of my shift flew by, the whole time my gaze was captured by her. Her tired and sorrowful eyes peered into your very soul. As soon as my angelic voice echoed through the microphone i caught her eye, never once was she distracted, never once breaking eye contact. Her presence and undivided attention brought a kind of comfort... nostalgia of a time that i never actually lived. Memories that felt so real yet... dream like flooded my mind. It was like i had known her for a lifetime, yet we were both stangers...

After the shift ended i sat back down and were greeted by a whiskey from Liz

"I had a feeling you could sing, but damn Y/N you've got some set of pipes" she said while refilling your already empty shot glass.

"Thanks, but it really wasnt that go.." i was trying to say as  i was interrupted by the lady from before

"You really were great, I'm Sally, I've a feeling were bound to be friends" says the mysterious blonde.

Sally, and like that another string of forgotten memories that made no sense to me, flashbacks of a park bench, the flash of polaroid cameras, the smell of cinnamon and roses... happier times. But along with those memories came a heavy feeling in my heart that i couldnt quite understand, was this guilt? Regret?..... Heartbreak?

I were snatched from my thoughts as Liz placed another shot in front of me.

After about four more shots the affects were finally kicking in. I had been talking to Sally for about an hour, she had been bombarding me with a bunch of questions about my life. After another thirty minutes of flirting and another three rounds of shots i were just about to finish my last drink and head back to my room for the night.

"How about I walk you to your room, the hotel can be slightly creepy at night, wouldnt want anything bad to happen to ya on your first night" Sally said, a slight smirk tugged at her lips.

"Slow down there cowgirl, I can handle myself thank you very much" i said giggling, a slight frown growing on her face and as i peered into those dark eyes i felt that heavy feeling in my heart grow, i could have sworn you saw a tear fall down from her cheek.

"Fine, you can walk me to my room... but absolutely no funny business" i finally agree to the idea of her company, only because i didnt quite want to say goodnight to her just yet.

Her eyes lit up and there it was again, that damn smile, the heaviness i felt was slightly lifted, i didnt know why but i felt like i wanted to protect her, and little did i know she felt the exact same way, but it was completely irrational, I mean I'd only met her within the last three hours, but i already felt the need to keep her safe.

As the elevator door closed
I turned to stare in those deep brown eyes and i couldnt help but bite your lip, slowly we both moved closer to one another, our faces were but centimetres away when the door slid open. Awkwardly we both stepped out into the enlightened corridor, it seemed brighter than before, like a dark misty veil had been lifted. I didnt know how to explain it but you felt safer in her presence, like i knew she would protect me from any and all evil that crossed my path.

I reached my door. I didnt want to say goodbye just yet although it was late and i was indeed very tired, we both stood in silence for a moment and before i knew it i had her pinned against the wall in a passionate kiss.

That was all i could remember.

I woke up the next morning... alone. No evidence pointed to Sally spending the night, or anything actually happening between us. I was slightly disappointed to say the least, but I mean, i did tell her not to try anything...

A/N

Wattpad seems to be glitching out out and not letting me write without the app crashing every two minutes, so i thought I'd attempt to finish what i had started, and sorry it isnt long, i will write a longer part when wattpad wants to co-operate with me again 😂.

Hope ye enjoyed this, let we know if you want smut or to keep the first few parts soft and fluffy (ive never written smut so i rather keep it fluffy for the timebeing, but its up to ye). ~Pam