• Sweetheart •

I woke up the next morning when i felt someone gently kiss my lips. I was still exhausted so i stayed still, hopeing to get atleast a few more minutes sleep.

But when i felt someone straddle me and then attack me by tickling me i knew there was no way that would happen.

I opened my eyes to see Sally, she stared at me with the softest smile i had ever seen on her face, and in that moment i knew, that this is how I wanted to spend my eternity.

I finally had my soft Sally back. I just hoped to god that she would stay this time.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked me. Taking my hands into hers.

"I'm not sure, I guess i should start with talking to March..."

"Why?" she asked with a slight sadness in her voice.

"Because I need to tell him that I'm done with our little project"

"You mean it. You're not going to kill anymore?" She sounded surprised.

"Of course I'm not, I already got what i wanted baby, the only killings i want to do now are the ones that you are by my side for"

Tears started flowing from her eyes. She hugged me tightly. This was a new side of Sally, a vulnerable, protective, sweet and caring side that i dont think anyone has ever seen.

I got up to get dressed, placing Sally onto the bed where i once was, she didnt want to let go.

As i was getting dressed she kept her eyes on me the whole time. I knew exactly what she was doing and it made me sad. She was taking in every inch and detail of my body. She was trying to memorize my appearance incase i would leave.

"Hey, relax babe. I'll be back soon" i said as soon as i finished dressing myself.

"Promise?"

"I promise, remember baby You'll always have my heart."

I kissed her forehead and left to start my day.

March and I discussed the project and he said I only had to complete one last murder. But this one would be tricky. I had to do it in broad daylight in a place with security cameras. We were gonna show the world who i was.

I asked him how I should go about this but he didnt answer, instead he walked over to his desk, slowly opening the built in drawer, taking something out.

He walked back over to me and what he placed into my hand shocked me.

A frag grenade about the size of my fist sat carefully in my hand.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Tis a grenade my dear, a type of handheld bomb, you pull this little clip out and throw it" he spoke matter of factly.

"I know what a grenade is March, what am I supposed to do with it?"

"Do what you do best dear......kill"

I snuck back into my room, hoping that Sally wasnt there, theres no way she would let me do this. But it had to be done.

I showered and changed into camo print cargo pants, a black shirt and threw on my black jacket from yesterday.

I shoved my mask into my bag and gently placed the grenade under it. I threw on my black Doc. Martens. I braided my hair so that it was out of my face.

I put my pistol in my bag aswell, just incase things didnt go to plan. Who was i kidding, there was no plan.

I put back on my ring. Leaving Sally's on my bedside locker along with a note.

Dearest Sally,

I'm sorry for what I am about to do. But I had no choice. If anything happens I want you to know that I love you more than anything in this whole world.

There wasnt a day that i didnt think of you when we were apart. I wish to spend the rest of my life (and hopefully afterlife) with you.

I'll be back soon, I promise.
You will always have my heart.

~ (Y/N).

I was terrified. Terrified that she would block me out again. Terrified that she was right, if something were to happen out there I would never see her again.

Maybe she did care? I'm not quite sure.

I knew i shouldnt have let her come back that easily, but old habits die hard... and she was my worst habit yet.

Most girls my age were addicted to less dangerous things... like caffeine, nicotine, biting their nails, fucking shopping i dont know.

But not me, i mean dont get me wrong i smoked quite a bit. But i could quit that whenever i wanted. The one thing i could never quit was her.

And with that I went on my way.

I wasnt killing straight away. I wanted to enjoy my day first. I didnt know where Sally was but I was glad she wasnt at the bar. I went to ask Liz a favour. She looked at me confused but i explained everything.

She trapped me in a bear hug. I was lucky to have her. I didnt deserve her.

After I said goodbye to her, I walked through the hotel Cortez's door for what would be the last time.

A/N

This is the second last chapter. I know you may be confused as fuck.

I want to thank those who have made this experience enjoyable, and those who have sat down an read this shit.

I want to thank those who comment on the chapters, y'all make this so much more enjoyable and I would have probably stopped writing it ages ago if it werent for you dudes.

Last but definitely not least, i wanna thank my sneeky wh0res, The Cult Of Paulson. My adopted children whom over last month and a half i have grown to love. Round of applause for Adriana, Lid, Livvy, Stef, Ida and Czarina. Yall are the best.

Thank you to Ms Sarah Catharine Paulson for having an amazing fandom in which i was able to make the most incredible friends.

Until next time ~ Pam