[1] Did You Ever Care About Me?

Anthony's P.O.V

"Why is that I'm always the one to blame for you constantly being hurt!" I yelled

"Because I loved you and you knew it. Don't get me wrong but I'm not blaming  you for rejecting me, I'm just hurt that you don't consider how your actions tend to have an effect on me!" he said with tears in his eyes.
"For 1(one) damn, all I ever wanted was for you to tell me you love me cause judging by the way you treat, it's either you love me or you're just using me to fulfill your hormones." he continued

"I told you that I'm sorry but it's your fault that you couldn't contain your feelings" I said with authority.

"My fault. My damn fault. I don't know about that but if I remember correctly you were the one that was forcing me to open up and not be afraid to be open up to you. You even tried guessing who it was. If only I knew things would get to this point then I would not have told. I told thinking that maybe just maybe you might like me but no turns out all the hugs that we had meant nothing."

"Jordan I thought you were joking when  you said you liked me cause you know that I'm straight"

"Anthony, why are we even having this conversation? I have better things to do than to be sitting and crying about someone who doesn't care about me" He basically stood up and left. Typical Jordan.

But then again typical me cause here I was running after him until I got a phone call from a good senior friend.
***Phone Call***

"Hey whats up Jeff"

"Nothing much. I just decided to call you and ask you to come join us for a match cause we could really use you right now"
Damn. Damn. Damn. Why now.
--Sigh--

Now I'm faced with the option of going after Jordan or doing what I do best.
Jordan is a grown 16 year old boy so he should be fine.
I ran to the soccer field and did what I needed to do. WIN!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

JORDAN'S P.O.V

I ran to the bathroom hoping that Anthony would come looking for me. Worried about me. To see if he cared about me. That's if he did.
After approximately 15 minutes, he didn't come looking for me so I decided to just go home cause sitting alone in that state only gives you more questions than answers. I called my mom to see if our driver would be waiting to take me home or would I have to call a LYFT or an UBER.
On the second ring she answered. Which was quite quick for my mom so I figured she was at lunch or something. But then again it is 15:48 so I wouldn't be suprised if she isn't extremely busy at this time of the day.

"Hey mom, I wanted ask if...."

"you should call someone to come fetch you or if the driver is there to fetch you. Yes Mr Abrahams is supposed to be there to fetch you. I was expecting your call."

"ohhkay....weird but thanks anyway"

"Anytime sweet and I hope you have been practicing good posture...."

"Yes I have" I quickly remembered and fixed my posture.

"Look sweety I would really love to talk but there an emergency in the emergency room. Duty Calls"

"Okay mom goodbye. Love you"

"Love you to sweety"

I wasnt very far from the parking lot so i should not be bumping into Anthony and trust me. That's good thing. As Im walking, I hear a very familiar laugh near the soccer field.
WAIT A DAMN MINUTE. WAIT A DAMN MINUTE.

I turn around to see Anthony chilling with the boys and then there's some chick kissing him. This can't be happening. He didn't even wait a day before kissing some random chick.
I stand there watching him as he lives life without problems. I'm not sure if I want to a cause a scene or let him notice me. The chick walks away and he seems to be looking for someone. THEN BOOM. He spots me.

Not knowing what to do. I wasnt sure whether to just walk away or act like I was passing by. But I decided to walk away. Damn you Anthony. Now is not the time to be following me to the car....

I slowly start walking faster and without realizing it, I was already running which was quite pointless cause he was faster  than me since he plays soccer and he's good. Not The Point Right Now. But I had more stamina since I do ballet. I could see the car and it was surprisingly clean. AGAIN JORDAN THAT'S NOT THE POINT! Curse this big private institution. He caught up to me and now we are walking to the car.

"How long were you standing there?"

"Long enough to see you and your floppy." I clapped back. Thankfully we are at the car.

"So you're leaving without us talking"

"Well you kissed someone without us talking so this shouldn't be too hard."

I said goodbye and simply closed the door and took a big sigh.

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

ANTHONY'S P.O.V

I see him drive off and immediately go off at myself. Why was I so selfish. The least I could have done is to leave a text. But that doesnt take away from the fact he saw me kiss a girl I  the day that I rejected him saying I'm straight and I'm not looking for a relationship.

Even after a year, I still don't think he sees how much I care about him and want to be with him but because of the scrutiny we will face, I'm not ready to go through all that. He just has to accept that life doesn't always go your way even though he says I confuse the hell out of him.

**Texts Jordan**

Me: Can we meet at lunch tomorrow ;)

Come on please respond.

Jordan: Can't wait for you to break my heart again. See you then.

ME:.......
**************

HOW ABOUT WE GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING. AND SEE WHERE ALL THIS STARTED AND HOW IT STARTED. BUT BEFORE WE DO THAT I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT'S THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER AND I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER.

DONT FORGET TO LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT GUYS PLEASE. PLEASE HELP ME REACH 5K. ON MY FOLLOWINGS AND MY BOOK. OUR BOOK. THEIR JOURNEY.

LOVE YOU ALL.